49

Chapter 49

The media did not expect the eagle to appear, first squat for a while, then the sound of the camera was heard, the sky was already dark, the lights on the red carpet were not bright enough, the flash was one after another, and the eagle was not used to it, just laughing In less than a minute, he shook the eagle's hand sleeves and walked halfway with his hand.

"How come you don't tell me." When she entered the venue, she asked.

"The tentative decision, the cooperation is over, seeing that there is still time to come," the eagles frowned and stared at her legs. "Do you know how much outside?"

"More than ten degrees?" Su Yi whispered, "When the temperature was only a few degrees ago, you only wore a short sleeve."

The eagle stunned and asked her: "When did you see me wearing only a short sleeve?"

Su Yi said that he said that he had missed his mouth, and he turned his head and smiled. He reached out and made a zipper on his mouth.

Then he took his arm and picked a middle and back row to sit down.

Because the organizers don't know how many stars will be willing to come over, so there is no hard requirement for the seats.

The eagle sneaked silently, letting her take her away.

When they were performing tasks in the winter, they usually wore jackets, not only wearing short sleeves, unless they were physically active, able to warm and sweat, and most people would take off.

On what occasion did Ceyu see him wearing short sleeves?

There were too many tasks performed, and he couldn't think of it for a while.

Because they entered the game late, most people have already found a good location.

Although the scale is not large, but the organizer has a wide network of contacts, there are still many big names. In the guest, some of the most famous people are sitting in the middle of the list. They just debuted or had little fame. They knew that they didn't have to get up and received the prize. They all sat in the back row.

There were a lot of people in the front and rear rows, but the middle and back rows were empty. A lot of seats were separated from each other. This is why Su Yi picked this position.

After she sat down, she was about to secretly hold a small hand with the eagle, and she heard the sound from the surrounding sound.

"Cough," a staff member tried a few times with a microphone, and then said, "Everyone is good at night, it is like this. We are sitting in a bit scattered in this position. There is a small space in the middle. The mirror will be very strange." Can you adjust your seat? The guests in the back can sit forward and don't have to sit so tight in front... Thank you very much for your cooperation."

The voice just fell, the little star behind it did not move, but the people in front started to move.

It didn't take long for Suyi to be full.

Sitting next to her was an actress who was once in a group. She smiled and said: "Art, you said you are coming, I will wait for you to go blanket."

The two of them will be okay in filming, and they have played several times in private. After the filming, they have not been contacted.

Su Yi smiled and smiled: "I also decided to come over temporarily."

"You recently filmed "Under the Dark"," the actress took her arm intimately. "On the side of Shanghai Film and Television City? I have just been to Shanghai for a few days, and I will explore your class." "