17: The School Pool

I've reached 1K reads! Thank you so much to all of you readers, seeing that really made my day! I'll post this oneshot a few days earlier then I usually would, just to celebrate, and it's one of my favourites I've written so I hope you enjoy it too. When I first started this oneshot collection I was aiming for 1K reads, so thank you so much. Now it looks like I'm aiming for 2K! Again, thanks so much!

Quirk: Bunny

 "Wait so we're not allowed to take any trips during summer vacation?" Ochaco asked, surprised.

"Apparently, that's what Aizawa said," Kyoka said and we all sighed.

"That's unfortunate, I was supposed to be travelling around Italy with my parents this summer," Momo said.

"Oh my goodness what is your life," Ochaco drooled, and I had to catch her.

"And I just bought so many new swimming suits! This is so unfair!" Mina whined, waving her arms frantically.

"Well why don't we use the school pool? It'll be fun, we can use our quirks too!" Toru squealed.

"That's a really good idea!" I said excitedly.

"Plus it'll be free so we'll save lots of money!" Ochaco pointed out.

"Brilliant! I'll get working on a request letter straight away!" Momo said. A week later we received a reply, saying our request had been approved. We all clapped excitedly, and organised a day we were going to go, little did we know however that Kaminari, Mineta and Midoriya were going too, Midoriya planning on bringing the rest of the boys in the class.

- Timeskip -

When us girls arrived we headed straight over to the changing rooms, excited to get in the cool water on this hot day. I chose my cubicle and began undressing, pulling out my frilly bikini, which I bought recently when I was shopping with Mina. Shoving my clothes back into my gym bag, I stepped out of my cubicle and my face fell, as I saw all the girls wearing the UA physical ed swimsuits. "Wow, you know Todoroki's not even here, right?" Mina teased. My cheeks burned immensely, all the girls knew of my ridiculous crush on Todoroki and how I could barely talk to him without stuttering, and Mina always teased me because of it.

"S-shut up! Why are you guys wearing those?" I asked, embarrassed.

"We're at the school pool after all, it only made sense to wear our UA uniform swimming suits," Momo said in a matter-of-fact tone. I groaned and slapped my forehead. "Don't worry, at least it's just us girls," she added, smiling. That was some comfort.

"Here, I got us an inflatable ball!" Kyoka said, bringing it up to her mouth to blow air into. Together, the seven of us wandered outside to the pool, stepping into the sun, and that's when I realised we weren't alone. On the other side of the pool, the guys in our class stood in their trunks, and I almost feinted when I spotted Todoroki. His rock hard abs, his v line, his muscles, absolutely everything left me a complete mess, then of course I realised I was the only girl in a bikini and immediately felt exposed. I hid behind Mina, my cheeks burning dramatically, hoping no one would notice.

"Oh! Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Momo called over to the boys.

"Endurance training! Midoriya, Mineta and Kaminari came up with the excellent idea!" Iida said, puffing out his chest. "What are you doing here?"

"Aizawa let us use the pool to have some fun," Kyoka said, gesturing the blown up ball she was carrying. I hit my head on Mina's shoulder, unable to believe my bad luck - I was stuck in a bikini, all of the guys from our class was here including my crush who was completely topless and incredibly attractive.