Chapter 19.

She was dead, he killed her. He could do the same to me at any time he felt the need to. 

The thought shuddered through my mind as his hips kept my body pined in-between his body and the counter. His eyes were completely black in a look of insanity as mine were wide with fear, he took her life away. My stomach dropped as the beating of my heart quickly sped up at the close proximity of his body to mine.

"What did... h-how did.. where is she?" I stuttered out as my nerves were beginning to effect my grammar. A small smirk settled on his lips and his eyes looked up at whatever his thoughts were before finally he redirected his gaze back to my scared and nervous eyes.

"Her body is taken care of, Arabella. Don't worry I would never keep a body here with you in the house" he said faking reassurance as he licked his lips slowly, I never noticed how red his lips were... Wait why am I thinking about his lips? I shook my head and looked back up at his eyes to catch his amused gaze settling slowly on his green eyes.

"W-Why did you d-do it?" I asked quietly as my eyes widened at the thought of his answer. "I-I mean w-why did you k-kill her?" I asked in a whispered tone. "I thought you liked her" I quietly said eliciting a loud rumble of laughter from the back of Harry's throat.

His laughter only increased and he backed away from my body and began to hold his stomach. Finally, my body was free from the enclosed position I was forced into. He looked back at me when his laughter began to die down as chuckles would slip out of his mouth every few seconds. What was he laughing at?

"What is so funny?" I asked making him smirk and began to quietly laugh to himself. I hate when he does that, it makes me feel like an idiot and I hate how degrading it makes me feel regardless of how 'powerful' he is. I looked back at him with a still confused look as he finally got himself under control.

"Arabella, I have no interest in that women at all" he said. Making me only even more confused, if he didn't like her, then why would he be bringing her home after being out the entire night and repetitively kissing her when she was here? By the sounds of that it seems like he likes her, you kiss the people you like, right?

"If you don't like her, then why were you kissing her?" I asked as his eyes widened and his bottom lip was roughly pulled into his teeth. He shook his head and before he could say anything, I let the words flow from my mouth, "I am just confused as to why you would bring somebody you do not like to the house" 

He sighed loudly before walking over to the other side of the kitchen sink to sit back into his stool with his still warm breakfast sat in front of him. Once he was in the chair, he took a cigarette from his pocket along with his lighter. He light it up and stuck it between his lips.

He blew out a puff of smoke before speaking, "I am a man Arabella. Men cannot get through their life without one thing" he said making my brows furrow in confusion. "Sєx Arabella, I cannot, along with any other man on this planet can live my life without sєx" he said making my eyes widen in shock of his words.

Sure I knew what it was, but my knowledge was limited. My mother never talked about it because by the time I got to that age for the talk, my mother had the babies already and didn't want them picking up on any words they shouldn't. Seth and Elliot never swore in front of me or any of the babies, so it was up to my school peers to inform me and since I was rarely sent to school I was even more oblivious.