Chapter 27:The untouchable love!

Hello everyone....

It's Saturday today so I had free time to write this...

Shall we start??^___^

Helena's P.O.V.

Mei is with Jongin on a trip.I wish I could experience moments like that too."Shall I go buy an ice cream??"I asked myself.None is home and it's so boring.

I got up from my bed and wore my shorts,a light short shirt and my shoes and with some money I walked out my house.I walked till the store near my house to buy some ice cream.It's so hot today I actually wish I could go swimming.

"OUCH!!"I shouted the moment I bumped into someone.

"Be more careful idiot!"The man said and I looked at him angry.

"What do you want Dongwoo?"I glared at him and he smirked.

"Just be careful or you'll get scolded because you're bumping on people."He said and he paid for his ice cream.As it seems he felt hot too and came here for the same reason as me.

"You don't have to tell me that."I paid my ice cream too and we both walked out the store.

"Wanna go for a walk?"He asked making my eyes widen in the heard of these uncommon words.

"Seriously?"I asked him and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm bored so make me enjoy this boring day."Dongwoo's words made me somehow happy.The fact that he even asked me to be together with him at least for today makes me happy.Hate or love?I don't really know what I feel towards him.

We walked till the bridge near our houses and sat down the ground viewing the city.The place there is somehow higher and the view is beautiful.

"You haven't eaten your ice cream yet?"He asked and tried to take it from me.

"Yahh it's mine and I can eat as I want to!"I said and hit his chest to make him get away.He stopped approaching me and sat normally.

"Mei is with Jongin on a trip right?"He asked me while looking at the city.He is so serious now.Does he really like Mei?

"Yes they are...."

"I see....They must be having fun.I'm jealous...."He said with a smile.Even though he's smiling I can feel his hurt heart.

"You should confess."

"What?"He asked me while looking at me surprised.

"You should tell Mei.It's better than keeping those feeling hidden in your heart.....Even if you rejected me then I was happy that I was able to tell you.I felt better inside....my soul.Even if you might be thinking that what I'm telling you are stupid words I believe that at least this one time you should listen to me Dongwoo.Do you love her...?"He's looking at me like a lost child.Then he's expression turned to be serious and he seemed to understand.

"I'm not sure if I love her...but this girl made me feel like shit when she talked to me in a bad way.I felt like I did something wrong..."

"Then you love her....When she's back...go find her and tell her.At least let her and yourself know this."His warm smile now made my heart beat fast.I like this man in front of me.That's the only truth I know.And I will do my best to make him happy cause he's destroying himself and he can't understand this.

"Thank you Helena...."He said and I smiled.

"I just want to see you happy....you're not a bad guy Dongwoo.You deserve a good life..."

"Don't cry."He said and I was left with my mouth open.Without realizing it I was crying.These tears are probably folding cause I know that I'm losing him for one more time.

"I-I'm sorry....I don't know why..."I tried to stop my tears and he patted my head.

"I'm sorry Helena."

"You didn't do anything...don't be sorry."I smiled.

"I'm sorry but I can't love you."He said and stood up.He patted my head once again and walked away.For some reason tears wouldn't fall even if my heart is broken.I wonder if I should feel imprisoned or free from this love right now?Should I be happy that he finally replied to me with honest words and a pure heart?I know him well enough to know that he's sincer.Now that I wish I didn't know him.

And suddenly tears started falling between sobs.This is probably one of the days I want to forget but it's also one of the days I want to remember......to have it as the source of my strength.This is the day I properly got rejected by my first love.....

This is a sad chapter but I was just feeling like that today so I wanted to write it....

I hope you liked it...

See you next time^^