Chapter twenty-one: Gold, what have you done?

Lillian fell onto her hands and knees as she left the portal, coughing as she took deep breaths, finally some actual fresh air. 

''Lillian?'' She lifted her head up to see Pinocchio and Marco, who quickly walked towards her and helped her onto her feet.

''You're back, how did it go, where are the others?''

''Calm down Pinocchio, one question at a time.''

''Sorry papa, how are you Lily?'' 

''I'm okay, thanks Pinocchio.'' She looked around and smiled, the realization of seeing Peter and the twins hit her again. ''And the others are on their way, I'm waiting for them on this side.'' She thanked both Pinocchio and Marco before they left her on her own, sitting on a rock, impatiently waiting for the others to arrive back into the actual world. 

When the others finally arrived in front of her, she rushed to Henry and hugged him, before noticing that Hook wasn't with them. ''Killian?''

Henry shook his head and explained that Hades had chopped down the ambrosia tree and locked all of them in the clock tower. Lillian was even more furious at Hades now. She already hated him for kissing her and hearing that he tried to sabotage them, she wanted to kill him so badly. 

''Let's go and find our family.'' 

Arriving at David and Snow's loft, Lillian felt Peter's present in there as well, as well as Bea's and the twins. And even if she couldn't sense them, she could hear the twins crying through the door.

''They really are your children Lily.'' When Merida and Sleepy walked towards them, Lily laid a finger on her lips, signaling for them to stay silent. They gave a nod and Sleepy gave David a pat on the shoulder, smiling at him and Lillian.

''I know. I agree. We need our family back soon.''

''Soon enough?'' When Snow, Bea and Peter heard David's voice, all three of them looked up to the door, seeing David standing there with Lillian, Emma and Henry not far behind.

''David.'' She rushed up to him and kissed him, handing over baby Neal and hugging Henry and Emma.

''Lillian!'' Peter rushed over to her and lifted her off her feet, twirling her around and kissing her deeply, holding her by her waist as he placed her down. After breaking the kiss, he held his forehead to hers, smiling at her. 

''May I as well?'' Bealfire took his sister into his arms and kissed the top of her head, before looking at the twins. ''I think someone else wants to greet their mother.'' She chuckled and allowed Peter to hand Liam into her arm. She studied his face and smiled. He looked a bit more like herself, his skin color was a bit more tanned than Luna's and his hair was the dark black hair that Lily had as well, the only thing they didn't have in common were their eyes, he had Peter's bright green eyes. 

She than looked at Luna who was in Peter's arms, looking up to her mother while giggling, she looked more like Peter. Her hair was light brown and her skin color was a bit lighter than Liam's, but just like her brother, her eyes were what set her apart. They were the bright blue of Lillian's. 

''Did everyone else --'' Snow trailed off as Lillian smiled and took over.

''Regina and Robin are here, too.''

''Grandpa came back with Belle. At least, we think he did.'' Baelfire smiled and looked towards Lily, who gave him a nod as he placed his left arm around her shoulders.