Chapter 17

Isabella's POV

Hello fellow my fellow readers, My baby sister was born on Saturday, she is already a handful but I love her to bits even when she threw up and peed on me.

Anyway everyday I write little by little when I have the time off, well here you guys go.

Thank you and enjoy :)

-princess_kei
-----------------------------------------

"I don't think I could do it"

"It's just a party, you'll be fine. There will be people there too distracted you from talking" Jen rolled her eyes while rummaging through her closet for a dress.

"I don't think...Maybe I should stay home with you guys" I smiled looking at both Nick and Jen.

"Listen Lizzy, as much as I want you to stay with us instead of going with that rich bastard but you should go and have fun. make that jackass regret what he did"

"Yea, you should do that. And I have the right dress to make him know karma's a bitch"

"Thanks guys, your the best friends I could ever ask for honestly I love you guys"

"We know and we love you too" Nick said giving me a hug. Jen let out a little girl scream, me and Nick turned our heads to see the dress she'd been a lookin for me to wear tonight. I do say it was the perfect mixture of sexy, classy, elegant, fun and gorgeous also my favorite color red. It had two leg slits, turtle neck with no sleeves and it wasn't to long.

Should I do this? It's not like he likes me back, right?

"It's gorgeous Jen, Where did you get it?"

"Ex-rich boyfriend, long story short it was a dinner party gift" she winked at me.

"I think you should stay with us, there will be to much worthless jackasses staring at your body with lust"

"Don't worry Nick, I'll be careful. I promise"

"Why can't we come?" Jen asked getting me make-up and other beauty things I needed to prepare with for tonight."Because last time, you got drunk and Nick had to carry you to the car" I smiled

"Should I go? How do I even know if it will work? Or if he likes me back? Ugh. I don't think I could do this you guys, it's going to be awkward and what if she's there?" I sighed heavily. Both Jen and Nick looked at me with gloomy expression, "So what if she's there Isabella? You're going to have fun and show the evil bitch that you're not the one to be messed with, and make him regret kissing that demon women" Jen said patting my back.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, let's go make hell.

"Alright Nick get out, I need to get her ready" Jen said pushing Nick out her room. "Wait, Jen. I promise not to peek, unless Isabella wants me to" he winked at me as I gave him the magic finger of 'fuck off', Nick chuckled putting his hands up in surrender and walked out the door.

"Alrighty then, let's begin. We only have 3 hours to get you drop dead sexy"she grinned evilly. Quickly I took a long shower, shampooed my hair with my favorite lavender vanilla and waxed my legs, that's when Jen started to go crazy with my make up and hair to the point she almost ran out. Finally with only 15 mins left we finished, my hair fell with bouncy curls, makeup is simple with my red lipstick, gold open toe heels and last part the fire red sexy yet classy dress.

"Oh my gosh, I am amazing. That's why my name is 'Fashion Guru'. Enough about me, Bella you look stunning and break taking in that dress" Jen fake cried.

"Thanks-a-billion, Jen. You're a fashion savior, why didn't you become a stylist? You went to school for it and you have awesome taste in fashion"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just waiting for an open door opportunity" she shrugged.