15 | Getting Kissed by your Crush

The next day when Armaan boarded the bus Adra smiled at him so brightly that her cheeks hurt

The next day when Armaan boarded the bus Adra smiled at him so brightly that her cheeks hurt. Her face was red when he winked at her and somehow Jiten seemed to ignore all this. Maybe Adra should tell Jiten about Armaan?

Like usual he sat in front of her and Adra immediately stuck her hand towards him through the space between the window and the seat.

This time instead of giving her a chocolate, he just held her hand through the whole ride.

••••

"You look so happy," Manish said to her wiggling his eyebrows.

Adra made a face, "am I not suppose to be?"

"Well, you aren't that happy usually," Monica said and Adra hit her.

"Do you really think that Blue House will win against White House?" Manish questioned, rolling his eyes, "never in a million years,"

Adra snorted, "we'll see about that."

Today was their inter house dance competition. Adra wasn't participating. When their rehearsals had started both Adra and Armaan had argued and that time she didn't feel like dancing at all.

But now everything was okay. They were talking to each other again. It was okay.

Adra pondered on what guilt could make you do. She knew Armaan had felt guilty and so he had threw a party for her (though she didn't let him pay completely) and she felt guilty of accusing him and so she hugged him.

She blushed thinking about it. She had hugged him!

omgomgomgomg

She was smiling like a fool she realised and immediately put on a straight face. She walked outside her class and did her duty of sending everyone to their classes ; break had ended a few minutes ago.

She was only hoping to see Armaan and she did. He smiled at her and she died.

"You aren't dancing, na?" she asked him shyly. As far as she knew he wasn't participating in the competition.

"No," he said, his hands in his pocket as he leaned on the Big Window. Adra mirrored his moves too, slightly moving closer to him.

"At least, we are missing accounts period," she scrunched up her nose, "don't feel like studying."

"Adra doesn't feel like studying?" Armaan said with wonder, "how did that happen?!"

Adra laughed with him, hitting him on his shoulder. Maybe that was just an excuse to touch him though.

"Adra! Armaan! You too get back to class!" Shree ma'am called out and Adra immediately stood alert.

"Bye Armaan," she smiled and waved at him, walking away.

"Bye, A."

••••

Adra sometimes wondered what a disadvantage it was to be in student council because she could never sit and watch the competition unless she was participating in it.