Mirror, Mirror

Dean and I were sitting in his and Sam's hotel room, still researching the legend of Bloody Mary. Sam had passed out on the bed and neither Dean or I wanted to bother him. Out of the three of us, Sam deserves the rest so we just let him be. 

"Your head exploding yet?" I asked Dean as he flips another page in the book he's reading. He glares up at me and I smile at him. "No. Has yours?" He asked me and I shrug. "Admittedly, I feel like I'm in a daze and reading some sentences over and over again but...I'm hanging in there." I said as I flip through another page while he was looking through a book then through his laptop.

"Oh, look at you, multi-tasking over there." I teased and I could see a faint smile on his face. But before he could say anything, Sam gasps as he wakes up then he sees us. "Why'd you guys let me fall asleep?" Sam asked us. "Cause I'm an awesome brother." Dean said. "And I'm a great friend." I said as Sam looks around.

"So what did you dream about?" Dean asked him. "Lollipops and candy canes." Sam replied, sarcastically. "Yeah, sure." Dean grumbles and I rolled my eyes at this. "Did you guys find anything?" Sam asked. "Oh besides a whole new level of frustration? No." Dean replied as Sam sits up on the bed.

"We've looked at everything. A few local women, a Laura and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary." I said to Sam then he falls back on the bed. "Maybe we just haven't found it yet." He said. "We've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know...eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." Dean said just as Sam's phone rings. "Hello?" Sam answers and obviously it wasn't good news as Sam looked disturbed.

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her—her eyes. They were gone." Charlie started crying to us. We met up with her at the park and she went and told us that her friend, Jill, was killed in a similar fashion as Donna's dad. "I'm sorry." Sam to her, sympathetically. "And she said it." Charlie said then Dean and I look at each other before looking over at Sam. "I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?" Charlie said looking up at us, like she was hoping we would tell that it was inside her head.

"No, you're not insane." I told her. "Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse." She said, distraught. "Look. We think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained." Sam said to her. "And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help." Dean said and Charlie looks between us.

After leading us to Jill's house, Charlie goes inside the house and moments later let's us through her bedroom window. Sam enters first and I throw him a duffel bag as I climbed in next, Dean just behind me.
Sam sets the bag on the bed and starts going through it. "What did you tell Jill's mom?" I asked Charlie once we got inside. "Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things." She said as Sam pulls some stuff out of the bag and Dean shuts the curtains. "I hate lying to her." She grumbles. "Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." Dean said.

Charlie goes over to turn off the lights then turns back to us. "What are you guys looking for?" She asked. "We'll let you know as soon as we find it." Dean said as Sam pulls out a digital camera and hands it to me. "Hey, night vision." He said and I turn on the night vision for him. "Perfect." said Sam and I aim the camera at Dean.

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" He asked me and I scoff and rolled my eyes. "If it helps you sleep at night to know that, then yes...yes you do." I teased and then I walked away and open Jill's closet door and begin filming around the mirror.

"So I don't get it. I mean...the first victim didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did. How's she choosing them?" Sam asked. "Beats me." Dean said as I shrug then I close the closet door. "I want to know why Jill said it in the first place." I said, questioning. "It's just a joke." Charlie said. "Yeah well somebody's gonna say it again, it's just a matter of time." Dean said as I go to the bathroom and began filming around the mirror but I stop and see trickles of something running out from behind the mirror.