Epilogue

Isaac Calland

"ISAAC CALLAND!" I wanted to laugh when I heard Linnea shout my name from our porch. I walked out from the house and found her looking at me angrily with her hands on her waist.

"Yes, love?" I asked and she pointed at the new car.

"Return this!"

"I can't return it, I've paid it yesterday!" I said smiling widely at her. She took off her heels planning to throw it to me but I put my hands in front of her to stop her before she can attack me with her killer heels.

"You really need to understand when I'm joking or not!" She hissed as she threw her heels to the side.

"You need to stop buying useless things!" She said sighing.

"It's not useless, babe. Since you crashed my lovely lambo last month and then you suggested me to buy a family car yesterday, I thought it would be a great idea to buy us a family SUV." I bought the newest Range Rover and I will never return it.

"I was joking.. we have 3 limos already, Isaac." She said as she pointed me at the limos that we parked outside since we're currently renovating our garage.

"I think your 'jokes' are a really good idea." I said as I put my arm around her waist.

"Father!" I turned to see Jayson, our 15 years old son, walking out from the house with our cream labrador dog, Coda.

"Yes boy?" I asked and his eyes widen to see a new white car in front of the porch.

"Wow!" He squealed and I turned to Linnea smirking.

"See.. he likes it!" Linnea rolled her eyes and mouthed me to return the car.

"Honey, I'm not returning the car. I think this car is good for the 4 of us." I kissed her cheek. Suddenly my wife's phone rang and she took it out from her bag. It's Amanda a.k.a Logan's wife. I raised my eyebrows looking at her phone and Linnea pushed me away.

"Father, let's have a drive." Jayson suggested and I nodded. I walked inside to get the car keys and then when I walked out.. Linnea was already looking at me smirking.

"I don't like that look, babe."

"We're going to Iceland with the Nielsens!" She said and I sighed.

"Why are we going on our vacation with them?"

"Because I want to." She said as she took the new car keys from my hand.

"My car right?" She said as she kissed my cheek.

"I don't like the idea, Linnea." I said as she walked to the new car with Jayson. She ignored me and I sighed.

She likes to hangout with the Nielsens especially with Amanda. The hung out a lot and they even tried to arranged Leonardo, their oldest son, with our daughter, Juliet.

I hate it.

I still hate Logan, I mean not trying to be childish but it's just.. I don't like him.

"Father." I turned to the door to see Juliet already dressed beautifully. I wonder where is this girl going?

"Where are you going?"

"Me and my friends will go shopping." She said as she slung her bag to her body.

"You bought a new car?" She squealed and I nodded.

"Who will you go with?"

"Sandra, Emily and.. maybe Tanya." She said and I nodded.

"When will you come home?"

"Around 8 maybe."

"Good." I said and then she called my chauffer. I saw Linnea and Jayson going around the house with the new car and then they stopped in front of us.

"Where are you going darling?" Linnea asked as she got out from the car.

"Going on a date huh?" Jayson suddenly said and I turned to Juliet.

"Going shopping!" Juliet hissed and Jayson laughed.

"I don't think so.. I saw your message earlier this morning and you're going out with Seth!"

"Jayson! Don't bully your sister!" Linnea hiised and I was looking at Juliet observing her.

"So tell me little princess, are you really going shopping?" I asked as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"She's going shopping, I heard her conversation with her friends earlier! What's wrong with you two?" Linnea hissed and Juliet's face changed.

"Yeah! See.. you idiot!" She glared at Jayson and I turned to Linnea. I know her evil head, she clearly knew that Juliet will go on a date instead of going shopping. Linnea never have any objection with Juliet going on dates with a guy. On the other hand, I'm so over protective with Juliet.

She has my personality when it comes to her school but she has her mother's personality when it comes to men. Flirty, fun and just.. comfortable to be with so I need to protect her from all the dumbass men in this world.

Linnea told me it's best for us to arranged her with Leonardo because Leonardo is a smart kid and not an asshole. We've met a couple of times before and he's quite decent even though I don't like his father.

"Go.." Linnea said to Juliet and she ran into the car. She left the house and I turned to Linnea disbelief.

"Well.. she doesn't believe me." Jayson said to me as she pointed at his mother.

"Let her have dates, because she won't be able to have dates anymore in the future." Linnea smirked and I know that evil face.

"Mother, what are you planning?" Jayson asked as he called Coda to come to him.

"You'll see, darling. Oh! We'll go to Iceland with the Nielsens." Linnea squealed as she turned to Jayson.

"Oh.. okay." Jayson is a chill guy, it's incredible that we've seen a potential in him to be a King. He knew that he will rule Sweden later when he turned 21 and he's loving it. He said he was ready to rule Sweden.

King Colton or my father-in-law loves him and just spoiled him a lot. Jayson will always go to Sweden every weekend to hangout with his grandparents and learn how to be King. He's loving it and we're all happy with his decision.

For Juliet, she has a passion with designing. It was quite interesting to see her drawing. She said she wants to be a designer or maybe an architect one day. I have no objection to that, I love that she has a big dream.

And she loves being a Princess.

"Father! Should we spy on her?" Jayson said and I turned to him nodding. Linnea grabbed me and shook her head.

"Let her.. you and I both know she won't be able to date anyone later on." Linnea smirked and I sighed.

"But.. what if that guy.."

"Everyone knows who she is, Isaac. I bet she picked the right guy too so let her be.. besides it's not her fault to have that charm." Linnea kissed my cheek and I'm speechless.

"Come on Coda, let's go in. I bet our lunch is ready." Jayson walked inside and Linnea slipped her arms around my hips hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe Juliet was born to act like you."

"Oh darling.. let her be. It's not our fault to be as charming as we are now." I looked down to her and she winked at me.

"I love you, babe." She said and I chuckled. I gave a peck on her lips and hugged her back.

"I love you too.. and I can't believe I'm lettig my daughter go out on a date like this."

"I bet our lunch is ready.. let's go inside." She said as she released the hug.

"Let's go.."

Isaac Calland
Linnea Calland
Jayson Calland
Juliet Calland