03

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani woke up at the ass crack of dawn deciding that she would go to the gym. She needed to keep her body the way it was and besides, she needed to also start training for track.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth deciding to shower after the gym. She walked into her walk-in closet throwing on a grey ethika work out fit. After getting dressed she grabbed her favorite work out shoes, put them on, and grabbed her keys and left.

She already had a work out plan set out. Firstly she started with 20 bench presses of 65 lbs. Then moved on to 30 push ups, 42 sit ups, 40 squats, and 36 lunges. She checked her list, and the last two things was: run 2 miles on the treadmill and bicep curls.

She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a hard chest.

"Aye watch where you-

Nasir paused mid sentence when he saw it was her.

"I was gonna apologize but nah never mind." She said about to walk off.

Nasir didn't think twice but grabbed her arm causing her to look at him like what in the ever living hell?

"My bad ma, uhm Armani right?" He asked.

Armani crosses her arms. "Yeah what're you doing here?"

"I work here." He said. "You remember me?"

"You're the lil boy Azari introduced me too last week." She said. "Nasir?"

"Ain nun lil bout me." He said.

"Well nice seeing you again." Armani said about to walk off again.

"Aye, uhm like I was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

She looked up at him and bit her lip in contemplation, a part of her wanted to say no, the other part of her said he was too fine to pass up.

"Uhm sure." She finally agrees as she pulls out her iPhone 8 Plus.

He grins a little bit as he pulls out his phone and the two exchange phones putting in their numbers. Nasir kept it simple instead of being extra and saving his name as "daddy" like most weirdos did. Armani did the same, saving her name simply as Mani 🧚🏽‍♀️.