17: A small view in Megan's Life

Megan Dillanoid

10:34pm October 25th 2019

I unlocked the door to my house and instantly something felt weird. The aura in the room was different. Familiar but different. 2 weeks ago my mama had gone to Europe for her treatments since she has brain cancer. She refused to let me go with her so I was in my house alone and that scared the shit outta me. I heard the floor creek and grabbed a lamp which was nearby then flicked on the lights.

"I SWEAR ON MY MAMA IF SOMEONE IN MY GODAMN HOUSE IMMA KILL SOMEONE TODAY  BITCH I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU". I yelled secretly petrified at that.

"I see you still feisty huh"? Dolan my abusive ex says walking from the kitchen with gushers in his hands and a caprison.

"What the fuck are you doing here Dolan"? I asked gripping to the lamp in anger fuming. I had to calm down though stress isn't good for the baby.

"Damn I can't visit you no more"? He asked stuffing his ugly ass face with gushers and I prayed that he would choke on them and die but not all prayers get answered.

"How the hell did you even get in here"?

"I copied your key how the fuck else would I be in here". He smirked flinging the wrapper on my floor then started walking towards me.

My brain told me to run and as soon as I turned around he grabbed me pulling me into him then pinning me on the wall. My heart beat increased massively and I couldn't breath I felt as if he was gonna slap the shit outta me but he didn't he just stared into my eyes and I stared into his. Dolan had green eyes which where incredibly mesmerizing. He was my first love and he still had an effect on me.

"Did you miss me"? He smirked and licked his lips and my heart did back flips.

"No". I lied. I have tried to leave him even when he fucked my sister. Even when he threatened to kill my mom. But I love him and I hate myself for that.

"So you didn't miss my kisses". He whispered as he trailed kisses down my neck. Unfortunately he knew where my sweet spot was. But I refused to be vulnerable to this man.

"Them weak ass kisses". I retorted.

"Damn was the dick game weak too"? He snickered."Why are you here Dolan"?I asked tired of him.

"Ion even know bro to be honest I think it's love ". He said and anger rushed through me.

"Is love the same reason why you fucked Chandler. Is love the same reason you used to beat me up every night"? I glared at him.

"You don't understand Meg. I never had love given to me. My mom left me and my dad then my dad became abusive and you know that. My first girlfriend betrayed me bro. Then you came into my life and showed me what love was and I didn't know how to react to that so I did it in the only way my dad taught me how. And I know that shit was wrong but I don't know how to love. That shit sucks too cause all I ever wanted to do is love you". He said almost in tears and he let go of me and took a seat on the couch. I was almost in tears too.

"You fucked up my life bro. You ruined me. Then on top of that you put a fucking baby in me just to make sure no one else could have me but you". I said letting the tears fall. I saw Dolan in shock at this point tears flowed down his cheeks. Then I remembered how important this was for him.

When Dolan said his girlfriend betrayed he meant about his first child.When he was 17 he had his first son named Mikah. His girlfriend Malasia had left his son on the road to play with his ball and a car had ran him over. Malasia didn't even care she packed her stuff and ran away and Dolan got a call from the police since the neighbors had contacted them and thats how he had found out. He always wanted a kid but with his second girlfriend they had several miscarriages and decided to give up. So for him to finally hear he was getting a kid it was a prayer answered.

"You're...you...baby..we're having a baby"? He stuttered in shock and I couldn't help but be happy for him.

"Oh my fucking God...oh my God". He cried walking up to me and embracing me happily.

"I'm gonna make it up to you and our child I promise I'll love you with everything I have from this day forward please forgive me". He cried and I cried too because I believed him. I trusted him again and I thought he was gonna let me down but this time his words.

For the rest of the night we cried in each other's arms and he just kept apologizing to me. Then I was happy because I wouldn't have to raise my baby alone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Before ya'll say my girl Meg is dumb as fuck for forgiving him you gotta remember he is her first everything and it's not easy to forget that or stop loving someone like that. Plus my boy Dolan had gone  through so much in life at this point he won't be able to live without her love. I might not do her pov again but I will keep ya'll updated about them trying to fix their relationship if you are interested.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Vote, Comment and Share