Truth revealed.

It has been about a week since Chloe's heat and she's been acting weird for the past few days. William was concerned about her and decided to go see what's bothering her. She had mood swings and crazy cravings for foods such as Peanut butter and onion sandwiches.

(Not gonna lie, I tried it, it's pretty good.)

He then realized on thing, Chloe was pregnant with his child. He approuched her and hugged her.

William: Your pregnant, why didn't you tell me?

Chloe: Because I was afraid that you would leave me, and want nothing to do with me.

William:That's not true I will be here and I'll always be here to protect you.

For the next nine months William devoted his time to help his girlfriend prepare for the arrival of their child. She was scared but she was happy, because she knew William would never leave her.

It was now the 18th of November 2019, and Chloe was in the hospital screaming in pain as she gripped her husband's hand. William proposed to her five months ago and now they are married.

Doctor: One more push, Mrs Tanner.

Chloe gave one more push and the room was fulled with the cries of a baby girl. Both William and Chloe sighed in relief, the doctor handed Maya over to her mother and William thanked the doctor for his service. William cried in joy as he held his little girl along with Chloe.

The end. For now...