Author's Note

Okay, before I post the next chapter, I've got a couple of things to say. A lot of you aren't liking the direction this story is going in. You're kind of assuming what's going to happen and that you're not going to like the outcome at the end of story. But, I assure you, I'm not going to let this story end horribly. Spoiler alert: you'll get your Zenly (that's a terribly cute ship name btw) by the end. But before that, some shit has to go down. Most of you aren't going to like it, but you'll get over it because it'll all be worth it at the end. Oh, and soon, there's going to be a time jump and I know how much you guys love those (I'm being sarcastic as hell btw). Just stick with me. Don't give up on me now. *George Lopez voice* I'VE GOT THIS. Have I ever let you guys down? Okay, no, don't answer that. Seriously, though, I have this story planned out. I knew all along that Morgan was a lying asshole, and I even pretended to like her so you guys could be shocked when you found out about the prostitution ring (I had her be the leader of a prostitution ring because I thought it'd be funny af and her being a drug dealer would be basic af) BUT ANYWAYS, just hold on. It's gonna get good. I mean, you guys rubbed MY lamp. You woke ME up. And now, you want to leave. I think not. You're going to continue reading this fucking story because it's going to be fucking awesome, you little precious bitch.

Okay, thanks for reading not only this note, but my story. Thank you for the votes and comments. This book is more successful than any of my published books, which makes me extremely happy. The next chapter will be up either today or tomorrow. xx