Chapter 2: Unfriendly

"What!?", Lisa asked with narrowed eyes and creased brows. Overwhelmed by the sudden outburst of the small girl.

But the latter grits her teeth and continues to glare at her until someone runs in between them rushing towards the building entrance. And breaking Lisa attention from the fuming girl.

"Seulgi! Wait!", Lisa calls her friend who quickly stopped turning around to Lisa.

"We're late come on what are you standing over there?!", Seulgi said. But did not wait for Lisa to answer, and started running hastily to the main door.

"Aish.", Lisa mumbles under her breath, and turn back to the girl to apologize again. But when she turned her gaze back to the girl she bumped earlier. The latter is already leaving.

This made Lisa felt a little guilty knowing she might have upset the girl from that minor incident. But she honestly didn't saw the girl ahead. Lisa bit her lip, contemplating whether to let the girl go and just head to her work, or apologize again and make sure she was forgiven.

The petite girl was almost out of her sight, while she glances at her watch and to the girl back and forth.

"Dammit."

-------

Lisa Pov.

The girl is still wearing her uniform. And I'm sure she's working here. It will be rude to let her go without making sure she's alright. Who knows she could be one of the higher rank officers.

That's right, screw this I'm already late anyway. At least I would solve one of my problems. So I run to her, chasing the girl before I lost her.

"Miss! Wait!", I shouted calling her attention. But she seems unaware that it was her that I'm calling due to the amount of people passing by at the sidewalk.

So instead I added more speed on my pace to get near her. And when I did, I reach for her arm.

"Wait-"

I was expecting her to stop, but my eyes widened in shock when she turned around and pulled my arm by force, and did a shoulder throw on me. Causing me to fell on my back to the ground wincing in pain.

"Ouch! Ah, aw~", I moan in pain. My face scrunches as I tried to move.

I saw people staring at us, and I understand why. Two girls fighting in the morning and in the middle of the crowd. Not a typical sight.

"What the- Why did you do that?!", I shouted at her, while I tried to push my self up. She just stared down at me, huffing and still glaring at me for some reason.

"Don't you even know what personal space is? After grabbing my arm like that are you expecting me not to do anything to you?", She asked like it's something normal people would do, I saw her hands balled at the side, and look even more pissed than before. I gulped, she's small but she's quite strong imagine lifting me up like that. Unbelievable.

I didn't answer, instead I got back on my feet and standing tall in front of her.

"Look, it's my first day of work today. And I think you're working here as well. Officer Lee Jieun.", I said her name because it happened that I glanced at her name tag. She looked surprised and tries to hide her name tag from me. But realizes that it's too late. I couldn't help but smile.

And she saw me smiling and she didn't like it, she glares at me again and I quickly brush off my smile.

"And why are you telling this to me? What makes you think that I care about your first day of work? And why did you followed me-", she paused and looked to my chest where my name tag is.