Part 13

Peter's Point Of View.

I swear I felt like ripping that boy's head off, rip his penis and sticking it so far up his own ass, that it would come out through his nose.

How dare Scott think he could do this?.

It pissed me off and what little patience I had left, went out the window.

I growl maliciously and shifted fully giving in to my wolf's desires, which surprised me by running towards Scott's house instead of that boy's or the theater.

Once there we jump up and flew in through the window making Scott get up off the bed, Why was he laying down?, I thought he was suppost to be on a date?. All this questions were running through my head.

One thing was clear, my mate was trying to date someone that wasn't us.

And I'll be damn if I allow this to happen, Scott belong to us and only us and I'll rip any one to pieces if they even look his way.

I growl deep in my throat, ''What the fuck do you mean by a date?''. I spat angryli at him.

 ''Stiles told you huh?''. He ask lazyli, Like I wasnt in his room and trying to control myself.

He lay back down on his bed and snuggle into his pillow.

''Scott dont play with me, and look at me when Im talking to you''. I hiss and he chuckles.

''Peter, your not talking your growling and What the hell do you care what I do or who with?, Im in search of my mate so I need to go on this dates, unless you have a simpler solution''. He states while he looks in to my eyes, how can I tell him that Im his mate?, That he and I are destined to be together.

I was afraid to get rejected, and I didnt want to admitt it outloud, I was Peter Hale, the phsyco, the killer and the one that doesn't give a shit about other people's feelings.

Look at me now, Im a mess, my emotions are all over the place and I can't do is.

''Dont go on this date'', I plead to him.

''Why?, why not?''. He urged and I look away, how can I explaing to him without sounding like a coward, I should be brave and tell him but I cant, I just can't.

''I cant''. I say outloud what I was thinking, feeling defeated, damn it Scott look at what your turning me into.

''Then Im going on that date, good night Peter''. He says without looking at me, he lays back down and the cowardly feeling went away to be replace with anger, jealousy and I growled and jump on him.

That fear of being rejected went away, I was going to tell him, Im your mate Scott, love me and only me, you belong to me and only me, I wanted to smash my lips onto his and never let him go.

I wanted him to stay under me forever.

I look deep into his eyes, and found love and amusement, he knew this son of a bitch knew we were mates, is it possible to love this dumb wolf?.

I sigh and put my forehead on his, I breath in and out hoping that what Im seeing in those eyes is true and not wishful thinking.

''Scott, Im your fucking mate, ok im yours and your mine and Im fucking scare of you rejecting me''. I explaing in a murmur.

I heard a gasp and I open my eyes, to see his mirroing what Im sure he could see in mine.

Love, Lust, and everything that comes in the mate package.