15.0

Omniscient

"Baby" Nassiah Called as If he wasn't already laying on top of Alonso legs intwines with his and listening to his husbands breath. But after what happened yesterday night he knew his husband wasn't sleeping. If everything went to plan by tomorrow night Layshon would be dead. Alonso was the smartest person Nassiah knew he was sure of it, when Alonso asked Nayson what kind of trouble Layshon had with the cops, turns out it was a lot- enough that he had a court date today. So luckily they didn't kill him before that or they would've been hot on everyone's ass— especially detective Willis who yes still works there and now is near the one of the top detectives in Chicago , another thing is Layshon didn't get sentenced just parol . That means he must stay in Illinois for awhile, they corned his ass in. "Papi?" Nassiah asked again making his husband stir a bit.

"Yes pa?" The boy finally answers his beautiful eyes opening. Alonso instantly looked down at his husband who probably didn't even know he was in fact crying. Alonso was surprised Nassiah was keeping it together but something was still up with his husband. Something he rarely saw wrong with the male which even struck fear in the elder man

"Do you remember some stupid conversation we had a long time ago? I think king was a kid.. and this was before the wedding" he spoke softly and vaguely as If his husband would fill in the blank.

  "Nassiah we talk everyday, you're gonna need to explain maybe a topic?" Alonso suggested and his husband sighed before shaking his head.

"Never mind it's dumb, forget I said anything"  Alonso was now sitting up making his husband sit up slightly as well and turned on the lamp beside him. "It's just some old bad dream I remembered" then Alonso remembered, it wasn't instantly more like the last time he seen his husband have the same facial expression and acted semi the same. He's back in his head.

  "The dream where lock and Vernon kill everyone you love? Why are you thinking about that?" Alonso asked as he lifted his husbands chin.

"Why? King is getting beat by locks son! How? King yo my fucking son" Alonso sighed seeing the anger that was bound to come from his husband finally arrive. Nassiah either reacted instantly or delayed. Both was bad and both was irrational. "He ain't do shit man- beat Alonso! Fucking beat" he said as his fist flew past his husbands head into the wall. A few more punches landed before Alonso grabbed the fist and kissed it as his eyes studied his husbands light ones. "He just let that shit happen! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF WE" alsonso covered his husbands mouth, not just because he did hear enough but because their kids should all be sleep.

"Pa, you finna wake everyone up" he spoke calmly. "His mental fucked, he gotta get through it- we gotta help him through it"

      While Alonso was trying to calm down his husband Pharaoh was trying to keep himself in tact. Maurice had told him he was being manipulated, and if Layshon was sick in the head enough he would say anything to get him over there. But everything Layshon was saying sounded true, so when king snuck out the window by jumping down into a lower part of the roof then to the ground- he didn't waste time walking to the nearest gas station to call a lyft. He had to use an iPad he got 6 years ago but atleast he also had to leave it there so if they found him gone— nobody could call him to curse him out. In the mind of a teenager that was smart logic. The whole lyft ride Pharoah could feel his heart beat through his chest, it was nerve wracking. Because he knew if Layshon didn't listen to him, he was as good as dead.

"Thank you" he spoke after being dropped off, knocking on the door. In a few deep breaths the door swung open and there stood a bruised up layshon. He looked down at the male with hate in his eyes, enough to make king want to string out a list of apologies in many different ways. "Lay baby-