Allies Outside Auradon

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I've had a busy two weeks. VERY busy. The announcement of the engagement between the Queen of Arendelle and the latest villain on Auradon's Most Wanted list made the media explode.

A lot of reporters and newscasters' fortunes were made, a lot of tylenol was purchased, and everyone's electric bill went up from following the hottest news since Ben and Mal's engagement!

But tonight's business is strictly confidential.  Me, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf are here at her ice castle.

Why? We're having a secret meeting with the leaders of every kingdom seperate from Auradon. Yup. So we're expecting Queen Rapunzel and Prince Consort Eugene Fitzherbert, Esmerelda and her husband, and Queen Merida.

"They're here!" Anna calls in excitement.

Elsa sighs, shaking her head. Elsa seems to wish Anna wouldn't be so hyper. Wishful thinking. Kristoff goes to greet the guests and tell Marshmellow not to throw 'em out.

Esmerelda comes in. Her husband is securing their wagon outside.

"Hello, Esmerelda!" Anna runs to the lady dressed in white fox furs.

"Hello, Princess Anna." Esmerelda smiled warmly, curtsying.

"Thank you for joining us." Elsa shakes Esmerelda's hand.

"Hey." I wave from where I was floating.

" I wave from where I was floating

Elsa glances at me. Yeah, that was a little bit of an awkward first impression.

"Good to meet you, Jack." Esmerelda looks at me warmly without judgement. "I admire what you wish to do for the outcasts on the Isle."

"Thanks."

Rapunzel comes in with Eugene and Lance Strongbow.

Anna and Elsa group hugs Rapunzel. Kristoff and I fist bump with Eugene and Lance.

"Well, we're all here except for Queen Merida." Anna announces.

"Wonder why she's late?" Kristoff frowns in concern.