39

EDITED 

"I think we should form a pack"

Everyone become silence, they all looked at Namjoon before thinking for themselves.

"You mean we should form a pack us seven" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, then all other wolfs know that we are a pack»

Namjoon explained.

"I think it's a good idea" Taehyung said smiling.

"Yeah but who's gonna be the pack leader?" Jungkook asked cuddling closer to Taehyung.

"It has to be someone we all respect" Yoongi said.

"Yes and smart" Jin said looking at Namjoon.

«Oh and knows how to lead a pack» Hoseok said, brining Jimin closer to him.

"If i'm right we all are thinking of the same person" Jungkook said while looking at that person.

They all nodded and looked at Namjoon.

"Great so who do you guys think should be the leader" Namjoon asked clapping his hands.

"Namjoon dear can't you see that we all mean you" Jin said shaking his head.

"Wait you all want me to be your pack leader." Namjoon asked shocked.

«Yeah, the way you handled the situation with the gray wolf. If that doesn't scream leader than I don't know» Jimin said excitedly.

«And not to mention you know more about wolfs and wolf history more than any of us» Jin added.

Namjoon looked at them all before smiling.

«Sure, if you all want to. I'll gladly be the leader»

Everyone started clapping and shouting. After the clapping had gone down they started discussing.

"Okay but now we have to find someone who can design the pack logo» Namjoon said.

"I can maybe design it" Jungkook asked shyly.

«Wait are we gonna move in tighter?» Taehyung asked.

«Well get to that later» Jin said.

They spent the rest of the day discussing