Reenactment

I believe that everyone has different tastes and preferences. So if you don't Stan NCT, i won't say that ur missing out because hey, I don't know u nor ur preferences.

But they're extremely talented and I really love them. And by nct, yes, even WayV.

My biases are yuta, doyoung, and jisung..I really cant pick one cuz THERES SO MANY CHOICES,literally defeating the whole purpose of a bias. but Xiaojun and Jaehyun can step on me and I would ask them to do it again

and seventeen uwu. joshua<3

Third Person View

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open and slowly sat up, holding the blanket up to his chest.
"Koo?"
Without a reply, he looked around the room when the door suddenly opened.

"You're awake. How do you feel?"
Jungkook smiled as he approached Taehyung.
"Where were you?" Taehyung pouted, getting up despite the pain in his lower back and bum.

Jungkook stood at the edge of the bed as Taehyung crawled towards him. The raven held onto his husband's hips, rubbing them. The caressing in no way would soothe the pain but Taehyung felt himself ease at the touch.

"Maddie was having morning sickness."
Taehyung nodded before pecking Jungkook's lips.
"Can we do it again?" Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's collar.
The question made Jungkook chuckle, wrapping his arms tighter around the other male.
"Aren't you sore?"
"Of course, I am. But I wanna do it again."
"So early in the morning and you're already so horny."
Taehyung giggled. "What can I say? Can't help myself around you."
Jungkook smiled before leaning in for a deeper kiss.

"Hungry?"
"Very."
"Come on." Jungkook picked him up by his thighs, making Taehyung hold on to him.

The raven brought him downstairs and placed him on a kitchen counter.
"What did you make?"
"Maddie was craving omelettes so I made some and— fuck."

"Forgot something?" Taehyung said teasingly as Jungkook stood in between his legs.
"I'm sorry. I forgot. I can make you—"

"Jungkookie,—"
The two averted their attention to the source of the voice to see Maddie peaking her head out from the kitchen doorway.
"C-can you help me back upstairs?"

Taehyung smiled at him.
"Go ahead. I can whip something up."
"Kay." Jungkook whispered before following after Maddie.

Taehyung got up from his seat, wincing once he was on his feet before going over to the fridge. Everything was healthy. There were a shit ton of eggs and he didn't really feel like having anything oily.
He took a banana from the counter and went back upstairs.

"Jungkook, please consider it."
Taehyung stopped in his tracks before hesitantly making his way over to Maddie's room.
"I don't know, Maddie. I don't—"
"I know. I-i know. But do is for him."
"Him?"
"I think its a h-him. Like how you always wanted."
Taehyung heard Jungkook chuckle.
"Thought of any names?" The raven asked.
"I want y-you to name them!"
"No, I want you to pick names as well. You're going through pregnancy and labor. Not me."

"How about 'Jeongsan' for a boy? Remember, Koo?"
"Yea. I do." Jungkook said softly. "What about for a girl?"
"I don't know. You pick."
"Madison is pretty. We'll call her Maddie."
"Then there will be two Maddie's in the house. That would be confusing."

"Maddie, I said I wasn't sure about that."
"I know. Just thinking ahead of time."
Jungkook nodded.
"Why don't you get some rest?"
"Stay with me? It's hard to sleep alone."
"I will sit next to you until you fall asleep."
"That's okay."

Taehyung backed away from the door and went to their room.
He got dressed, slightly limping but he was fine. He grabbed his wallet and keys before going to Maddie's room.

Jungkook was softly petting her hair, sitting next to her as she slept.
"Jungkook."
Jungkook looked up and smiled.
"Tae,—" He softly called out.

"Did you eat breakfast? Are you still hungry?" Jungkook bombarded him questions but the blonde simply smiled.

Reenacting a scene from a few months ago.

Taehyung lifted his pointer finger to his lips before using the same finger to point at Maddie. He quickly ran down the stairs before leaving the house.

Reminiscing the first time he did that, brought along the same feelings he had when he saw the two post-sex. But even though their position was much more intimate, what he felt now was nothing to what he felt before.

Because in the back of his mind, no matter what he does. No matter what Jungkook may whisper into his ears at night. Maddie would always come back.

And so did these horrid feelings.

____________________

Would u all be interested in a short book about popular cheerleader Taehyung and science geek Jungkook???

Hi uhm...I don't like adding a/n as chapters cuz it's PAASA SKSKSKSKS lmao but I'll just say it here then.

I started this au^^^ and I really can't think of a title..I thought of Geeky and Pretty. But please give me suggestions if you have any..tnx