Sanemi Shinazugawa |Button up part 3

WARNING LEMON AHEAD

As soon as the door close, Sanemi had you pinned on the floor of the dojo, as he hover above you with a blushing face.

"are you crazy, you want to do it in here?" 

"why not?" public sex is more exciting" 

"have you lost your min-ahh"

"besides you don't have a say in this, it's your punishment" 

Sanemi remove your haori and tied it to both of your arms that was pinned above your head, with a smirk on his face, Sanemi use his knee to make contact to your womanhood, making you arch your back.

seeing this Sanemi continued to rub your womanhood using his fingers, making your squirm, when you felt butterflies in your stomach you knew you were close but sensing this, Sanemi stop rubbing your womanhood and smirk at your unsatisfied face,

"you jerk" you said as you catch up to what he was planning.

This time Sanemi remove your uniform leaving you naked on the floor of the dojo, this time Sanemi leaned down and trace kisses from your mouth down to your neck, then as if knowing your weak spots, Sanemi suck on a certain spot.

"Sa-sanemi" you moaned as you felt him bite your shoulder until it bled, Sanemi lick the blood off and lick his lips afterwards.

you were feeling yourself getting hot down below, and instinctively you would arch your back up to Sanemi which he totally could feel.

"you're a little impatient aren't you?" he whispered lowly as he slowly trace his fingers down below until it reach your womanhood. without warning, Sanemi inserted three fingers making you groan and at the same time moan.

like a professional he is, Sanemi move his fingers in and out at an incredible slow motion.

"Sanemi....faster" you muttered lost in pleasure.

"It wouldn't be a punishment if I do" he playfully said as he continued to move slower making you practically move your hips on your own.

as Sanemi inserted another finger, he move it little bit faster, and as moan after moans escape your mouth you release within second on Sanemi's fingers,

"who told you to cum?" he said as he lowered himself down near your ear. making you shiver slightly.

"another punishment it is" he said as he also remove all his clothes, slumping down on the ground, Sanemi pulled you up and made you lay down on the floor, your face mere inches away from his hard manhood.

"you know what to do right?" he said as he opened his legs for you to easily crawl and take his manhood on your mouth. with your hands still tied up all you could do was suck and lick his manhood. 

as you took suck his manhood up and down, Sanemi took hold of your hair and push you deeper on his manhood.

"fuck! you feel good (Y/N)" he moaned as he direct your head on the proper speed. moving your head up and down you felt Sanemi's manhood twitch and then release on your mouth which you gulp down without problem.

"now that's a good girl" he cud

"Fuck you Sanemi" you said

"you already are" he answered with that annoying but sexy smirk of his.

"bastard, take this off already" you said motioning to your bind hands

"not yet" he said as he took another cloth and covered your eyes.

"what the hell" you muttered as Sanemi once again push you down the floor and positioned himself in your entrance.

gently, Sanemi entered you , with your eyes covered your other senses were on their maximum level and right now, Sanemi felt so damn good.

"Shit your so tight (Y/N)" he gritted his teeth as he slowly move up and down, but got faster every second, Sanemi thrust on to you non-stop as he took hold of your  hips to go even faster. 

"sa..sa..ne..mi" you barely say his name as you moan at the incredible feeling .

"before you know it, you release but Sanemi was far from over ah he thrust a few more times before he release himself. Sanemi collapse beside on the cold floor, and you felt him remove your blindfold and bind on the hand.

"don't do that again...." he said, he was not even out of breath after all that movement. 

"do what?" you asked

" showing your skin to others like that, I could smell their lust miles away" he said as he look at you from the corner of his eyes.

"yeah yeah, I don't want you murdering people" you jokingly said 

"did you catch your breath already?" he suddenly asked

"yeah why?" you asked

"time for round 2 then" 

"What? where not yet finish?" you said in disbelief as he made you lay sideways while he was behind you. this time without warning, Sanemi inserted his manhood behind you. you were about to grunt but Sanemi put his fingers in your mouth.

"fuck!" Sanemi grunt as he pulled you closer to his naked and sweaty body, when the pain was gone, Sanemi move once again inside you making you moaning mess.

Sanemi didn't stop thrusting as he grip your hip to further the pleasure, with once last thurst the both of you release at the same time. 

as you were catching your breath, you felt something hard poking against your thigh. 

"seriously?! your still hard?" you asked in disbelief

"catch your breath, were gonna stay here until tomorrow"