CHAPTER 49

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Achoo," I sneezed again.

"May God bless you my child," Charlotte told me.

Sorry forgot to introduce you to Charlotte. She is the caretaker of the villa Mr. Noah ownns in Maldives.

She is such a sweet and lovely lady, maybe in her late fiftees.

"Charlotte, tell the doctor to come fast. I can't wait more. You can see how much she is sneezing," Noah told Charlotte, while placing strips of cloth, soaked in cold water, on my forehead.

He had been doing that for more than half hours and we were waiting for doctor to arrive.

He had not left me alone even for a second. I had told him many times now that its just a simple cold that I have caught. But he is behaving like something big and serious has happened to me.

"Mr. Noah, please stop worrying. Its just a simple cold that I have caught, so please relax," I told him again.

"Just shut up princess. Your head is burning with fever. You are sneezing continuously and you are telling me that its just simple cold. I can't see you like this," he told me.

Well really? Does he really care for me so much? My mind warns me to not trust him. But my heart says that he cannot be fake this time. I can see truth shining bright in his eyes.
The door bell rang and Charlotte ran to open the door. After a minute she arrived again in the bedroom with doctor standing by her side.

"Hello Doctor. She has been sneezing since more than one hour now and her temperature is rising and her forehead is burning like a fire. Please see her," Mr. Noah told the doctor and doctor nodded his head in agreement.

The doctor sat besides me and started doing his examinations. He checked my pulse, temperature, and all other examinations he found useful.

"Mr. Noah there is nothing to worry. She has just caught a simple cold and fever. Please give her the medicines, I have written in this prescription on time. And keep placing strips of cloth dipped in cold water on her forehead. And she will be completely fine." Doctor said while writing medications in his prescription. He handed the paper to Mr. Noah and Mr. Noah immediately ordered Charlotte to purchase the medicines and come back as fast as she can.

Doctor too left leaving me and Mr. Noah alone in the room.

"See I told you.... Achoo...its nothing but just a simple cold and fever," I told Noah.

"Till Charlotte brings the medicine, I will make a cup of coffee for you." Mr. Noah told me and immediately left the room.

After a few minutes he arrived back with a mug in his hand. He helped me to get up, to which I denied a lot but he being he, helped me. He handed me the mug and quitely sat besides me. I started sipping the hot coffee and he was quitely looking at me without even blinking his eyes. I turned my eyes away from him as it was getting really awkward. Suddenly Mr. Noah placed his one hand on my cheek and turned my face towards him. He pulled my head closer to him and placed his forehead over mine, our noses touching each other.

I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips and his lips only a few inches away from mine.

He gave a peck on my lips and started making circles on my cheek with his hand. Volts of current started running down my spine. Butterflies started flying hard in my stomach. I closed my eyes and could feel him pulling me closer to him. My hand started losing their grip and the mug was about to fall, when suddenly he took the mug from me and placed it aside. He pulled my head closer to him and started fiercely kissing me. He bit my lower lip making me open my mouth. His tongue immediately entered my mouth and started dancing with my tongue in rhythm. He pulled me by my waist making me sit on his lap. I don't know why but I followed him without thinking even once. He started placing small kisses over my face, starting from my lips to my ear. I turned my face aside to provide him more exposure. His one hand squeezed my one breast making me moan loudly.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!