C H A P T E R 11 { League Of Villains }

Before I start this chapter....

Uwaaaaahhhh!!!!! Thank you!!!! I'm close to 400 reads and 100 votes!!!!!!! Lets aim for the goooaaallll!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's a little, I really appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!! I'll make sure I'll update more often and make sure that the plot story will be wonderful!!!!! Oh My I can't stop crying cause why not?! My dream is to be a successful writer and I feel I'm close to its so keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!! (≧∀≦)

°°°°°

Akira nodded and let Yagi sit on her couch across her.

The blackette sobbed and asked. "Yagi-sensei, what are we gonna talk about?"

The blonde inhaled and his face became serious. "We looked at the CCTV and saw that when the school alarmed, the students panicked right?-" He asked. The blackette gulped and nodded. "- You got pinned in the wall and some boy wearing UA uniforms with black hair right?-" He asked again as the girl nodded more. Sweating "-He pinned both of your hands on the top of your head and covered your mouth right?-" He asked and the blackette nodded again. "Yagi sen-" the blackette was cutted off by the blonde who continued his asking. "- then he started to kiss your neck. Stopped and vanished when Young Iida said to all the UA students that its only the media who caused it right? The real question is, Who is he and how didn't we able to follow his presence on the CCTV?" He finished asking and the blackette teared up, shivering. "I-I don't know sensei. He whispered to me that he was a villain and then he vanished s-sensei. He said that He'll see me soon and I don't want that sensei!!" The girl panicked. Yagi regret what he asked and quickly calmed his student down.

"It's okay Young Haruno. I'll stop asking. Take a rest and an excercise is gonna happen to tomorrow." The blackette nodded as she watched her sensei got out of the house and she began sleeping on the couch.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!!!!!
°°°°°

Izuku's POV

As I was walking through UA, I was thinking that this will be the day that I'll make a move to Akira-Chan. But it stopped when suddenly, All Might appeared with a serious face.

"Do you have feelings for Young Haruno, Young Midoriya?" With that I blushed crimson red. He just asked me directly like!!!!! Waaahhh!!!!!!!!

"I-i uh ummm...." I scratched my nape as I find some words to say and I can't find anything!!!!!!

"Young Midoriya, if you like her then aim for it. There's a villain that almost raped her in here. UA high. You don't want that villain or other boys will get her do you??" In the first, he is so serious and then his serious tone became a teaseful one!!!!