33??

not really sure if i should consider this one as a proper chapter so let's just call it a filler? i guess??

anyways here u go

~~

Perhaps following the couple's suggestion on where to go was a wrong decision.

After the unexpected meeting they had with Yoongi and Hoseok earlier that afternoon, Yeonjun managed to blurt out they were out on a date when he was chatting with Hoseok. And he might also mentioned that they do not have a plan and were basically clueless on where to go so Hoseok, being the hope and sunshine that he is, was more than happy to give them a list of places that they should visit first.

Somehow they came down to this place full of adorable, fluffy creatures—kind of like a zoo but with the majority of domestic animals that could easily pass as pets. The shelter is actually quite near the hotel, about a twenty minute walk according to Hoseok's computation, and since it's located at a fairly discreet setting, there aren't that much people who visit it. Meaning, it is the perfect fit if they're trying to avoid a large crowd—because let's face it, massive number of people can be very annoying sometimes.

But the people aren't even the problem Soobin's facing here right now. It's been what? Twenty five minutes and Yeonjun had mystically forgotten about his existence.

The brown haired was delightfully running around petting, cooing, playing and hugging different animals; like that dog right there that might have mistaken Yeonjun as part of their specie since it looked like it doesn't want to let go of Yeonjun anymore. And the guy? Well he's enjoying the attention so much he was just squealing and giggling every time the balls of fluffs do something adorable.

Soobin was scowling while trying to figure out what Yoongi meant when he told him those words before he and Yeonjun left the hotel.

~

Soobin was quietly listening while Yeonjun and Hoseok discuss about some places they could visit for the time being. He just sat there, finishing his bubble tea silently as he watched the two males interact as if they've known each other for years and hadn't only met today.

"Oh, oh, oh! You guys should visit this theme park based on virtual reality! It was so damn cool still couldn't believe everything wasn't real or you could go to this beach, do you like that? Like, strolling around in the sand or some shit? Oh wait do you like animals? Not the wild ones but you know the pets? Because there's a shelter 'round the corner a few blocks from here, I think. What was it called again Yoongles?" Hoseok rambled on, surprisingly he wasn't running out of breath from how fast he's talking and only stopped to ask something to Yoongi.

"Babe I told you to stop calling me those names and I don't know. Just give them the directions they could follow it, they're adults anyway." The short male responded, dismissing them off with a wave of his hand.

"Ugh, fine. So, listen here Yeonjunnie~ first you go to this road—"

And then they were back to talking among themselves.

Soobin excused himself to go to the washroom with Yeonjun telling him they'll be off once he's done and so he went. He was washing his hands when Yoongi showed up beside him and pat him on the back.

"Seems like you'll be visiting that shelter." The elder said, while also putting some liquid soap in his hands.

Soobin hummed in response, rinsed his hands and grab some tissue paper on the wall beside him. "Yeah. I'll head back now hyung."