T H I R T E E N

The sunlight peeks through the windows, making half of the students to rised from their sleeping bags. Nothing wrong happened to everyone which they're glad about it. Most of the students were still asleep and some of them are discussing about what happened last night. Ron opened his eyes and rised from his sleeping bag. He stretched both of his arm and let out a groggy yawn. 

"Harry?" asked Ron when he finally noticed that his sleeping bag wasn't there. He turn his left and right to check where his beside went.

"Hermione! Wake up! Harry's missing!" And with that, Hermione jolted from her sleep. Her eyes are still puffy, showing that she need to sleep more or like stop reading books at night.

"Where's that bloody idiot went?!" Exclaimed Hermione, as she helped Ron to find him.

"Oi! Keep it down there! The two love birds are still sleeping," Fred hushed Hermione, and George motioned the pair to go to them and checked out the two love birds.

Hermione and Ron walked towards where the weasley twins stood. Both of them were shocked to see their two best friends snuggled up with each other. Fred and George are still laughing whilst Ginny was also there, not liking what she saw.

"Do you think they're going to end up together?" asked George to Ron.

"Not just end up together! Maybe the both of them will even get married!" suggested Ron, as he nudge the elbow of his brother.

"If they do end up together. I'll make sure that their children will be named after me," said Fred but his twin, George gagged about his brother's idea and then he said, "Name after you? Not likely! George is better than Fred!"

"Is not!"

"It is!"

Ugh boys! Hermione thought.

"Stop fighting will you? Besides, my name is better than yours," Ron boasted.

"Your name? Better?" The twin asked in unison and then laughed at the end. The head boy, which happened to be their brother walked towards them.

"What in the godric's sake is happening in here?" asked Percy. Fred and George didn't answered, instead they pointed out Ron.

"Fred and George told us that your name is ugly," explained Ron.

"We did not!" The twins said as they shook their heads in sync. Ron laughed and then he added, "Not vocally said but your action told us otherwise,"

"My name is better than the rest of the weasley's,"

The four ginger haired boys started to argue which it was very childish of them. Even though, it was very hard for them to get a chance to hang out more often but in this moment, it shows the bond of the their brotherhood.

"Shut it! You've woken up the love birds!" Hermione said, slapping the head of Ron which causing him to yelp in pain.

"Well one love bird," corrected Percy.

Harry rised from the sleeping bag and saw the four gingers and one brown haired girl, stood before him. He noticed that the five of them were giving a look— a look which he doesn't like. The twin lift their brows up and down and smirked. Harry didn't know why they're acting like this.

"What?" asked Harry. None of them answered except for Percy. He pointed at the right side of Harry. The boy looked at his right side and finally saw y/n. Harry recalled the last night's event. He remembered sitting beside y/n and giving her a hug to calm her down. He smiled to himself, knowing that he hugged the girl he loves.