Chapter 12: {Ian}

|Some people will never support you because they are afraid of what you might become.|

Adrian's pov:

Once I made sure Nina was at her place, I made my way to Colton's house. It wasn't far from Nina's house.

I knocked and Colton opened the door.

"The guys are already in the basement." He said and I nodded.

We made our way to his basement where we usually hang out. His mom was really nice. She knew we come here frequently and she doesn't mind at all. For some reason she likes it.

Landon and Blake were on the couch playing video games. I sat on one of the bean bags while Colton went to take his laptop.

"How was dinner?" I asked Landon. He had dinner tonight with one of his mom's friend and he didn't really want to go. His mom had to force him.

"Oh, it was really good." He said more cheerful making us confused.

"Didn't you say you didn't want to go?" Blake said and Landon shrugged.

"Well, I didn't know who my mom was talking about. I thought it might be some old lady or the creepy one but I was wrong. When I reached the dinner, I was shocked to find Amy there." He explained.

"Amy?" I asked.

"So that's why you are so cheerful tonight. I guess you enjoy the dinner huh?" Blake smirked.

"Shut up and play the idiot," Landon grunted.

"Here," Colton said as he walked in. He put the laptop on me and tap the play icon.

"I was able to hack the camera and get the footage we wanted. I already watched the whole thing and guess what." He said zooming on one particular thing on the video.

"You were right. It's him." He said and I watched the screen.

Colton had zoomed on one of the guy's wrist and I was able to see the tattoo of the guy. It was a triangle symbol with an eye inside. I knew who has the same tattoo and without a doubt, I could tell it was him. I played the whole video and I wasn't shocked at all. He played it well. There was no chance that the principal would have recognised him but I did and he was going to pay for messing with me.... again.

"They were following Nina a few minutes ago," I said and Colton raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I have no idea but Nina mentioned that they followed her and the girls while they went for their morning jog this morning. She wanted to know if I know them." I explained and he sighed.

"Why would they follow her and the girls? They don't know them." Blake said and I noticed that both Landon and he paused the game.

"But how did you know they were following Nina?" Colton asked me.

"After school, I was passing near the changing room and I heard some talking on the phone. I wasn't able to see his face thought. He said that they were watching her closely and that she was in the library. At first, I didn't really pay attention to it but when I went to check in the library there was no one other than Nina. I stayed till she left and helped her midway. She was smart enough to try to lose them in the alley." I explained.

"So basically you stayed there and watched her till she left? Smooth bro.. really smooth." Blake said amused and I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you call me? I could have informed her." Colton said and I shake my head no.

"I wanted to see who was behind all that but unfortunately I wasn't able to see their face," I said and he sighed.

"So it's confirmed... It was Ian and his group." Landon said and I nodded.

Ian was one of the fighters at the club. However, very few people know about him since he fights in a mask and covers his face. One time I had to fight him and I was able to knock his mask off. I try to talk to him many times but he wasn't having it. He accused me of cheating while I won fairly. And since then he has been treating me as his enemy.

"What do we do now?" Landon asked.

"Nothing," I said and they looked at me shocked.

"You are letting this go?" Blake asked and I shake my head no.

"No, I know Ian and I know he won't do anything right now. He knows we know it's him and he is waiting for me to do the wrong move but I won't. We will stay quiet and we won't do anything." I stated.

"But what if they hurt the girls?" Blake asked.

"We will keep an eye on them and make sure that the girls are safe," I said and they nodded.

"Don't you think we should inform them? Like they have the right to know." Colton said and I sighed.

"Not right now. We will wait for the right time and tell them." I said.

"What do we do now? We can't let Ian do anything on them." Landon said.

"He won't do anything right now since he is waiting for us," I said and they sighed.

"I really hope you are right," Colton said.

"I want to know one thing though," I said and they looked at me confused.

"What is it?" Blake asked.

"If Andrew or Sean is with him. Ian might ask these two their help since the girls break up with them." I explained.

"I'll try to hack the club's camera but I'm not sure I will be able to do it from here. We will have to move somewhere closer to the club." Colton suggested.

"We can stay in the car in the parking lot. You will have full access to the camera and if anything goes wrong, we will be able to escape easily." Landon added.

"Decided then. Let's go." Blake said and we stood up. They turned off the phone and we walked to the car.

It's going to be a long night.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah