Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1 [EDITTED]

A/n: This story had been edited by Redranger9. I know it probably look same but he/she edit my error grammars which I really grateful for it. Thank you btw 😊

About M/n:
-Half Japanese Half (C/n) [Whatever country you guys from]
-M/n is fox demon or Kitsune like the Japanese folkfore but still look human only has ear and fox tail. When M/n use his full power, his nine tail will show up
-One of the powerful demon same as Alastor
-Is married to Alastor

Now we done it, so let's go to the story! Enjoy!
Ps: Forgot to mention, this story will have full swearing so yeah

Note:

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
"Speaking in Japanese"

M/n: Male Reader

~(x)~

M/n slowly opened his heterochromia eyes and sat up, noticing the sky is like a blood red tone with a large pentagram in the sky. M/n finds it odd but decides to ignore it. He started to slowly stand up and walk, hoping to find some information about where the hell is he. As he walks down the street, M/n saw his reflection in which he had; long (H/c) hair that almost reached the ground, a pair of sharp heterochromia eyes with a (E/c) eye on his left while a (2/E/c) eye on his right each paired with long eyelashes. M/n also noticed that he was wearing a beautiful (F/c) kimono with a (F/c) haori adourned a fox design on back of it, and black socks along with genta shoes that make him look taller than he really is.

But, that's not what that had caught M/n's interest.

What that had caught M/n's interest is, he had a pair of fox ears that matched his hair color and nine fluffy fox tails with white tip at the end. The first thing that arrives in M/n's mind is, 'Is it me or do I look like a woman...? But hey, I'm freaking Kitsune, this is so cool! I always wanted to be one!' M/n thought to himself, staring at his new look.

Deciding to continue his search, M/n starts to walk down the streets in peace. His peace is cut short when he is grabbed by someone. 'The hell?' M/n says under his breath as he turns around and sees a 6 foot tall dog demon, standing in front of him with smirk on his face. "Hey sugar tits, want to hang out with us~? We don't bite~" The dog demon said full of lust as he brings M/n closer to him while the other demons block M/n's way as they all surround him with a smirk filled with lust.

This caused the (H/c) haired male scoff in disgust.

"Stay away from me, you mutt." M/n hissed at the the dog demon causing all the demons stare at him in surprise. The "female" demon that they had surrounded is male. The dog demon scoffs in disgust and releases M/n's arm. "Tch, you walk into my territory and disgust me but because I haven't seen you before I'll let you off with a warning. Now get lost." The dog demon growls, causing M/n to narrow his eyes. "I. Don't. Give .A fuck." M/n answered making dog demon growl more.

"You piece of shit, I'm going to-!"

Before the dog demon could finish his words, M/n grabbed his face harshly and slowly lifted him up, surprising the demons at the strength he has. "Going to what? Kill me? Heh, what a pathetic threat you have there." M/n smirks and tightened his grip on the dog demon's face, the dog demon struggling, when the mutt feels heat on his face. M/n saw this and his smirk widens into a sadistic smile.

"NOW PERISH." 

And with that, blue flames instantly surround the dog demon, causing the demon to burn alive. The other demons watch on in horror as the dog demon screams in pain at the flames eating him alive. M/n just watches in amusement with the smile still on his face. 

"Heh, so it is true

"Heh, so it is true. The dog with the loudest bark has the weakest bite."

The demons that had surrounded the (H/c) haired male, stare at him in shock as they back away from him, in fear because they found out there's another powerful demon in Hell.

"Oh shit, he just killed the turf leader....!"

"Also, he's too powerful for us to take on....!"

"And with that kind of power, he may even be rivaling the Radio Demon....!"

M/n's ear twitched at the not so quiet whispers and glares at the demons who flinch when they notice. "Could you guys please tell me, who the hell I just killed?" M/n asked. The demons look between each other pushing the small cyclops demon forward, trying to not make eye contact. "Y-You killed th-the turf leader, s-sir..." The small demon said making M/n raise his brow.

"Turf leader?"

"Y-Yes sir, th-the turf leader. T-T-They are the l-leader of t-the turf war. T-They fought for t-t-this t-territory."

The cyclops demon replies visibly shaking, afraid that M/n will do something to him but all they did was just nod, somewhat understanding.

"I see.... This is going to be interesting."

The small one eyed demon and the rest of the underling demons flinched at the tone M/N used, watching M/n walk away from them while M/N decides to search place to stay. "Welcome to the hell, I guess..." 

ØⱧ, ₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆ ⱧɆⱠⱠ ł₦ĐɆɆĐ...

~(X)~

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner