Ch.35.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader }

- - -

"Your an idiot" Tenko told his boyfriend whom had awaken finally after fainting "Your lucky me and this idiot got rid of those annoying cameras that tried to humiliate you for a cover story" the light blue haired male found it annoying though he calmed himself, taking a breath as he gave a smile "At least your okay, me and the Idiot were worried about you"

"Hey I take offence to that, if I were an idiot I wouldn't be the second pro hero, and also I brought fried Chicken it helps melt away any worries" Hawks thrust the bucket of fried chicken he got not prior before into his dyed black haired boyfriends arms, before fishing his phone out his pocket "Also I got some really good footage of the races for you and them introducing the students, also of some students performing your song, damn those kids will be famous one day" the blonde smiled, as the light blue haired male sighed from beside him.

"Speaking of the festival their about to start the next course in it" Tenko stated bluntly, blushing slightly "And recovery Girl wants us out of here, something about loosing innocence or something" the two other men got the hint, as for it was awkward when they left the room after that.

Munching on the fried chicken that Hawks got them as they found a nice place to sit in the stands, apparently Kurogiri had saved them all a spot, and lets say Dabi was glad to see the feline that pushed him to become a singer, if it wasn't for the feline he'd probably be homeless and a Villain.

~ ~ ~

Shoto felt his nerves calm, though he felt his emotions swirl, he was uncertain how he should feel Worried, angry or happy maybe a mix of the three? his brother whom he thought to be dead was alive, and a singer, his mother loved hearing Touya sing when he was still with them.

The scars he used to have as a singer made since, getting them removed showed the true him even with dyed black hair, like he himself had, speaking of which he'd have to touch up on it again for his roots were showing.

Sweat had gathered on his skin for after his rocking performance with his boyfriend and friend they had to run an obstacle course, one that made certain they had enough for the next stage only problem is his boyfriend was stuck with a target on his back for how many points he had and nobody wanted to team up with them.

"I Don't care about your points you'll need me on your team" Hitoshi told them with a yawn, his boyfriend had been nabbed before he could even ask him to join his team, which was annoying than again he didn't really mind they didn't need to spend all the time together, plus if they ended up fighting in the finals it would make some things awkward.

"If you don't mind I'll join as well, I need an outlet for this pent up anger I'm feeling" The blonde whom had a scar that looked like a cat scratched his face, also known as Bakugou had approached them, hands in the pockets of his gym uniform, his glasses had been swapped out for contact lenses for the sports festival, and the device he got from support to help his hearing were attached to his ears, made out of a material that would work better with fighting.

"T-Than we have our team, Kaachan should be on the left, Toshi-Chan in front and I'll take the right, Sho-Chan your top" The dyed black haired boy frowned for Izuku was the shorter of the group after all and carrying the others would be odd.

"No we'll be carrying you" Shoto told the boy "Your the smallest of our group and my ice can only take us so far" the boy stated blandly "After this we get a break so I'll take a nap with {Y/N} and Dad"

It was no secret that he was the son of their teacher, adopted or not, not like most knew he was adopted which they didn't he hid it well, even with the fact his quirk was iced based, but they didn't mind and with the team set up they got ready to head into battle, while protecting the points they already had, they were ready to win first place.

- - -

{11/12/19}

{So next chapter will be more sports festival but In order to make it interesting- Kurogiri signs Rei out of the mental Hospital with the help of Hitoshi's mom or a look into what The Flaming Trash is doing or Games with The couples }