Ramsay Bolton X Reader - I Can't Decide

A/N - It's been quite a while since I made a Ramsay Bolton post, but I was on TikTok today (I'm a 23 year old woman with an addiction to that stupid app) and heard 'I can't Decide' by the Scissor Sisters and thought it fit him really well. Some of the lines are taken directly from the song. This one gets a little weird and is pretty short. I hope you all like it.

People had always told you that your husband was a cruel man with a fucked up mind. You had never tried to argue. It was the truth. Ramsay was a madman at heart, and on occasion he could become one of the most violent men you had ever witnessed. But it seemed people underestimated you. Sure, Ramsay was insane, but he was nothing in comparison to you. 

Your mind was just as twisted, just as malicious and cruel as your husbands, and from time to time, it was you that scared Ramsay, not the other way around.  Worse of all, you would do it all with a smile on your pretty lips. 

Most days, you would sit at Ramsay's side, watching as he resided over the people of Winterfell, listening to their worries and pleas. You would never truly listen to the grovelling taking place in front of you, leaning over to whisper evil things into your husband's ear. 

"He deserves to be punished." 

"Does he really deserve to live?"

"We could drown him."

"I wonder how long he would survive if we buried him alive."

Sometimes, Ramsay would smile at one of your comments and draw you into a heated kiss. "A wonderful idea, Angel," he would utter as he pulled away, watching as your face contorted with your perfect grin. 

Other times, he would attempt to ignore your whispering, and the way that your fingers would dig into his thigh as you tried to gain his attention. On those nights, after he had denied you, he would remain tense, waiting for your punishment. Perhaps, this would be the time you got bored of him, the time you ended him.

"Angel?" he would murmur softly as he entered your shared bed chambers, finding you sitting on your bed, waiting for him, tears in your eyes. "Is everything alright?"

You would hang your head, pouting at his words. "No."

Ramsay would approach you slowly, like you were some dangerous animal to be feared. "What's wrong?"

"I can't decide whether you should live or die." The way you would look at him would keep him fixed to the spot he was standing, unable to move. "I've got to hand it to you, you're putting up a wonderful fight in my head."

"I am?"

You nodded slightly, "you keep telling me that I'll miss you."

Ramsay paused for a moment, watching you, his lips set in a hard line. "And would you?"

"Why do you think you're still alive?" You frowned slightly, shifting up onto your knees to look at him properly. "I don't want to be bad, Ramsay." Almost out of nowhere, a twisted smile pulled at your lips, "but you make me so angry."

"I never intend to, Angel."

You shifted again, reaching out your hand to him. "You make it so hard to have fun, sometimes."

"I do?"

You nodded as he took your hand. "When you tell me no," you uttered, pulling him closer to you. "I like watching them squirm," you added in a half-whine, wrapping yourself around him, lips connecting with his neck.

"I know you do, Angel, but sometimes it's not the best thing to do."

"But it's fun," you growled, teeth dragging against  the skin of his throat. "And we like having fun, don't we Ramsay?"

Ramsay sighed, hand coming to grip the back of your head as you continued to kiss and suck at his neck. "We do."

"If you want to keep having fun, you need to stop telling me 'no'."

"Yes, Angel."

He was always easy to manipulate, your cruel husband. Far easier than anyone else seemed to think. Perhaps you would keep him around a little longer.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x