032

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Hwayoung! We're finally going to work together," Bong-Cha beamed as she side hugged me.

"I know," I smiled as I walked towards the theatre building. "I heard Hobi's here, too. He's one of the main dancers now that we're changing the theme to Footloose."

"Ah, he deserves it. He's the best dancer I've ever seen," Bong-Cha smiled fondly.

"He's the best, period," I chuckled.

"I faintly heard my name," Hobi chimed as he approached us once we entered the auditorium.

"We were just making fun of your new look." I ruffled his now red hair.

"I'll have you know, people seem to like it a lot. Maybe I'll go gray next time," He countered with a shrug.

"Don't," Bong-Cha giggled.

They both immersed into a conversation, so I went ahead and set my things down next to my classmates'. I figured that they must have things to discuss, particularly after his confession.

"Hwayoung!" Taehyung called out for me as he made his way towards me with a bright smile on his face.

"Taehyung?" I questioned as his used-to-be blue hair exhibited a dirty blonde pigmentation. "You're blonde?"

"Well, I am playing Ren. I needed to dye my hair or wear a wig. I decided to be bold and change up my hair." He ran his hands through his newly dyed locks. "What do you think?"

"It's cool! It suits you," I grinned.

"Stop trying to steal my look, Taehyung," Jimin muttered playfully as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"You wish." Taehyung rolled his eyes with a small grin plastered on his face.

"Hey little flower," Jimin mumbled as Taehyung walked back towards the other theater students. "Are we still on for tonight? Movie at yours, right?"

"Right," I grinned excitedly.

He chuckled at my bright smile and kissed my temple. "Can't wait."

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hellooooo! so taehyung is BLONDE NOW (in the story). watch me make all of them blonde now pfffft xjbeixje jkjk..... unless? 👁👄👁

anywayyy, i hope u liked this chapter. slowly but surely the other members will be introduced more, thanks to the musical.

next chapter is...🥺 (i mean, at least i think so)

stay tuned for more updates! i might do a double update tomorrow hehe🤍

thank u for all ur support, i appreciate all of u very very much.

stay safe and healthy please <3

UPDATE: i FORGOT TO HIT THE PUBLISH BUTTON I-
in conclusion i'm a buffoon, bye.