Chapter 31: All According To Plan

Dedicated Chapter Song:  Castle - Halsey

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne
That's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
(Miyako Akuma/Dark Angel)

I'm headed straight for the castleThey wanna make me their queenAnd there's an old man sitting on the throneThat's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean(Miyako Akuma/Dark Angel)

"Miyako," speaks a raspy voice amongst those awaiting orders in a hidden tavern in the heart of the city. "Has Master spoken to you as of late?" the owner of the raspy voice scratches at their neck.

"Patience, Shigaraki." croons Dark Angel, flipping a strand of raven black hair out of her face. "The kids are going on a field trip somewhere within the forest. Jinxx is learning the exact location. From there we'll plan-"

"And we're just supposed to sit here and wait for her?" groans a boy in his mid twenties with a sort of patch worked face, held together with staples under his eyes and around his mouth and chin.  "Isn't she doing 'hero work' right now?"

"Have a little faith in me, Dabi," croons a sultry, velvet-like voice from behind him. When Dabi spins on his heel he's surprised to see a woman with bright purple curls, lavender eyes and a crooked smile upon her face.  "I have the day off," she said, taking off a pair of bloody gloves. "Figured I'd go shopping for some new tats."  Then she slugged off her jacket and hung it up, showing off her "new" sleeves of tattoos.  "See? See? How do you like them?"

"...who did you kill for those?" Dabi asks.

"Just some Hatsune Miku looking bitch. Should've heard her twin brother's screams." Jinxx cackled. "'Maki! My sweet Maki! Don't leave me!'" She mimicked the shrieking of the boy. "I let him go just to pain him even more."

"Did you at least stab him?" speaks up a  relatively petite, fair-skinned girl with bright yellow eyes that's pupils were thin slits, making them somewhat resemble those of a cat. She had hair that was a pale, dirty ash-blonde and was styled into two messy buns, each with numerous wild strands sticking out at all angles.

"I did. Just for you, Toga." Jinxx hands over a vial of blood labelled "Takashi Ishimura" for the name of the boy she'd taken it from. "His quirk is pretty unique. Something, something, using charm bracelets he can manifest whatever that charm is as his quirk."

"Is he cute?" Toga beams.

"Oh, he was very attractive. Maybe we should go after him and recruit him.  Whaddya think, Miya?"

"Not the worst idea..." croons Dark Angel. "By the way...is my niece still pursuing the death of her sister?" 

"She suspects Touya Todoroki." Jinxx reported, noticing Dabi flinch out of the corner of her eye. He seemed to have spilt his drink on himself. Her gaze returns to Dark Angel. "As for the brats," she digs into her purse and pulls out a map. "Snatched this while "borrowing" an invisibility quirk today. Apparently, thanks to the little stunt Tomura pulled at the mall, the police have made the school change locations," she eyes the raspy-voiced man who continued to scratch at his neck. Then she unfolded the map and stuck a knife in the exact location of the training site.