Chapter 120: The challenge (5)

A game was indeed a game.

To Ye Qing Luo, this was nothing but a game of cat and mouse.

It would be more delicious if the mouse was fattened before it got caught.

Everyone could see that Ye Qing Luo had treated Ye Qing Ling like the mouse in the game.

The evil sword had already taken control over Ye Qing Ling was releasing various stances and displayed assorted swordsmanship that caused the ring to be swayed by the smouldering energy.

But whenever it was about to hit onto Ye Qing Luo, the next moment she had disappeared into thin air.

Before you knew it, she would turn up behind Ye Qing Ling in the next second.

She would always seem to leave something on Ye Qing Ling’s body.

Her body became a bloody picture, but the blood was quickly flowing towards her right arm and consumed by the evil sword.

The evil sword that had tasted the fresh crimson liquid became more and more uncontrollable.

It was as if it had taken Ye Qing Ling as its own food and the speed of consumption began to accelerate much more.

Not long after, Ye Qing Ling’s face had turned so pale that you could barely make out any more blood in her face.

Even her original rich red lips had turned white and dry like a dead rose.

Moments later, Ye Qing Luo stopped her actions.

She raised her brows and gave a righteous look: “Fourth Sister, I promise you before that I will keep you alive and I will not go back on my words.”

If the evil sword had taken any more of Ye Qing Ling’s blood, there might have no residue left of her.

“It’s been so tiring after playing for such a long time. This game is over.” Her sneer had turned serious as she called out in a loud voice.

The lady in red who had a cold but determined look in her eyes was finally ready to end it.

Ye Qing Luo began to constantly spin the feather fan deftly under her fingertips.

The red rays were glowing as it merged with the Profound Qi.

It rolled up a fire dragon and twirled around Ye Qing Ling.

Ye Qing Ling felt no pain from the balls of flames at all. Under the control of the evil sword, she had stepped forward to face the fire dragon directly instead.

The evil sword lifted its blade and took a huge sway down, gathering a cloud of Yin energy as it swept out.

The overwhelming energy dispersed the fire dragon rapidly.

The momentum was going fast and furious.

It left the spectators watching the show screeching and shouts directed to Ye Qing Luo to be cautious resounded all around.

But Ye Qing Luo remain calm and stood in the same place, letting the evil sword approach nearer.

The cold and arrogant vibes in her were similar to the Overlord.

The evil sword had advanced so much that it was inches away from her.

Ye Qing Luo opened her fan unexpectedly and the feathers coincidentally touched the sword blade.

The red rays activated and entangled onto the evil sword.

By the manipulation of the evil sword, Ye Qing Ling attempted to retreat by withdrawing her arm.

But the feather fan was like a magnet, it sucked onto the dark object firmly and could not budge at all.

“Ah…. Argh….” Ye Qing Ling got flustered as she howled like a beast.

The expression on her face was mean and ferocious.

Ye Qing Luo narrowed her eyes and clasped her fingers on the fan.

The feather fan was shut in an instant.

All you could hear was a clang sound that came when the feather fan was closed; the sword blade had directly broken into two.

Almost in an instant, the chilly air on the ring had quickly dispersed too.

The evil sword fell on the broken platform and lost all the brilliance earlier, like a piece of rusted iron.

And Ye Qing Ling who was originally standing in the air fell harshly onto the platform.

“Old Man, is there any way to obtain what the sword had taken from Ye Qing Ling and give it back to her?” Ye Qing Luo narrowed her eyes and asked silently in her heart.

Old Man Cang was surprised to hear her words as he said: “You want to save her?”

“I had no plans to let her die in the first place.”