Chapter 37

God P.O.V ***

I haven't heard from Quan and the boys on what was up with them speaking to these twins out in Florida.

I was still mad as fuck as to why I was into some beef that came from nothing. Niggas want to start acting like I just came up in the game or started making noise. I been doing this shit...but since flying out to NY with Ice and Iv , i just re up on my shit and broke more breed.

Calvin is a bitch ass nigga that will fight niggas battles for them. He's as two faced as it gets. I never had problems with the nigga, he use to be cool with Quan and Chucky and even dated Quans wife before he did. I guess that's where that nigga hostility for them comes from.

As for this thing that has Quan involved about some girl that got killed and Calvin knows about, I dont know whats that about. And Why Quan is so afraid of this nigga bringing this one female that got murked in her apartment up. It aint my concern.

My concern is what this nigga think he has on me, and my babymama that out there walking around clueless to this bullshit. She carrying my son so I really got to have her being careful and watching her back.

" Lets go " Guards came in to get me. I stood up with them and got shackled and situated befote they transfered me to the visiting area.

" Wassup " I spoke. ice was already sitting down waiting for me.

" Hey " She says. I sat down in the seat across from her.

" Whats going on? "

" You tell me, there was alot of talk between me and Jr "

" About what? " I asked confused.

" There is a price on your head from some nigga out of town. " I laughed. " thats not a laughing matter "

" Them niggas aint gon touch me, ma. Dont trip on everything you hear " I explain.

" You know About this shit? " She asked.

" I heard a little. What I heard he wasn't attempting to kill me, he wants me to do some time first " I chuckled. " Aint a nigga breathing im afraid of, you should be the same way. Cause aint nobody gon fuck with us. Thats just pussys running they mouth "

" Well Sean added new security around the works and the house "

" Like he supposed to " I nod my head feeling a little better my nigga was taking care of shit like I knew he could. " I got all of this taken care of "

" Whats going, like fill me in " She says.

"  This nigga named Calvin from the East Coast want beef...He heard I was making alot of noise and alot of moves and some big time niggas from Atlanta paid him to get at me...do their dirty work. What 5 and J.R dont know is that he doing this and then going back and killing them too..Its too much bullshit cause stupid niggas...and its about to be alot of dead bodies..i have nothing to do with this " I sit back with a smile. " Im just going to let the dumb asses kill eachother.."

" Who in the fuk is 2 " She asked making me laugh

" 5..He got a name ..hes known for being a lil grimey..he likes to disappear and pop up out the blue...he feels threaten he wants other people to do his dirty work...hes not like me who likes to get hands on"

Just for the fact that 5 thought he was going to fuck with me...when I get out , Im leaving that nigga in cold blood...His people better start buying black dresses and tux and making funeral arrangements now.