𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

This morning Jay decided to go with the guys to school so I went to the Riley's place wanting to go with them to school.

"You have to talk about it." I heard Maya say as I got closer to the window.

I went inside the room through the window asking, "Ooo, we talking about the Rucas kiss?"

Maya nodded while Riley looked at me confused asking, "Rucas?"

"Yeah." Maya and I nodded. "Riley and Lucas. Rucas."

"How long have you guys have that?" Riley tilted her head.

"Oh, no honey." I shook my head. "You're not getting off topic right now. Now Maya's right you gotta talk about what happened."

"Why?" Riley asked. "You and Farkle still haven't."

"Actually we did already talk." I smiled at her.

"Ooo, what happened?"

"Riley..." I gave her a look.

"Actually I'd liked to know that too, Vee." Maya smirked.

"You guys are too much." I sighed with a blushing smile. "Well we're not girlfriend and boyfriend yet but we are taking things slow wanting to see how everything goes before we call each other girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Aww..."

"Yeah, yeah now back to Riley." I say before Maya and I turned back to her waiting for her to talk.

Just then Cory and Topanga walked into the room.

"Yay! Did I do something? Am I grounded? Do they have to leave?" Riley quickly asked her parents before turning to Maya and me. "You two have to leave."