-1-

-Jaelyn-

-Jaelyn-

"Oh hell nawl, Y'all smell that?" I heard Sekeena ask.

She was just tryna get under my skin like always.

Her friends laughed with her as I felt them staring at me but I ignored them and kept reading my book.

"No cap, shorty smell like she just took a bath in dirty dish water," I heard Zavon, Sekeena's boyfriend add on.

The whole table erupted with laughter. Seeing that we was in the library, they couldn't laugh that loud cause they knew they would get sent out.

Childish. I thought to myself.

I packed up my things and decided to leave.

I have to go through this everyday. Sekeena and her group of friends just couldn't leave me the fuck alone.

I don't know why they couldn't just be nice to me and move on with their day instead of going out of their way to make my life miserable.

There were five of them in the group. Zavon, Andre, Sekeena, Ashley and Natalie.

Zavon and Andre were the dumbasses. They were the first two students that the school had to hold back. They held Zavon back twice and Andre once.

I feel bad for both of them but I always have my theories. Maybe they just need to release some anger from getting held back or some shit so they release it on me. Maybe they do it simply because they wanna be dick heads cause nowadays dickheads seem to get a lot of attention. Or maybe they just do it for no reason at all.

Sekeena was always a bitch so there's no theory for her. Her and Zavon were always off and on cause he continuously cheats on her and she pulls the dumbass move and takes him back everytime.

"Awwwww, is baby Jaelyn aboutta cry?" Sekeena asked while pouting her ashy ass lips.

I simply ignored her and the light chuckles coming from their table and continued to make my way out the school Library.

I don't even know why I bother coming to school on some days. Especially today because it was my mom's birthday.

I stopped at the entrance of the Library and took out my phone which was a iPhone 5c and went straight to my contacts to find my mom's name.

"Ew, is that a fuckin android?" I turned my head up to see Sekeena and her group had followed me out. I took a big gulp and ignored her by putting my eyes back on my phone.

"Bitch, you don't see people talkin to you?" I heard Natalie ask with attitude.

I continued to ignore them.

"Shorty ears broken or somethin?" Andre asked.

I clicked on my moms contact and it started to dial.