New Life - Take 1

Billy's POV

I woke up with a start to find that I was on a plane of some sort and once again, eyes were on me. I looked around at the shocked faces as I stood up and stretched. My side still burned and my scars were still itching but the blood had stopped and I could tell that the wound had at least closed itself up.
I straightened up as much as I could to find them all staring at me with various expressions.
"What?" I said.
"Weirdos?" Said Tony, covering his heart with his hand and feigning being stabbed. It would have been funny if I hadn't been stabbed for real not too long ago.
"The Cavalry is here?" said Natasha, raising her brows.
"Saddle up?" Clint asked, one eyebrow quirked up.
I crossed my arms. "Ok, so maybe I'm not as funny as I think I am, but I've always wanted to say that. I didn't mean to offend anyone...I just heard some of the guards talking about some women called the Cavalry who went to Bahrain and saved a bunch of people and I could tell that she made the guards nervous so I don't know...you have to admit, you all look a little
weird the way your dressed, then again...what do I know about fashion...stop looking at me like that!"
The stares were unnerving.
3rd Person POV

Steve, Natasha, Tony, and Clint shared looks with each other as they sat and waited for their newly discovered soulmate to wake up. They couldn't believe the had finally found her. It wasn't until one drunken night that they had realized they all had the same words written on their skin and came to the conclusion that they must share a soulmate. At first, Tony had been reluctant to this idea, not liking the thought of having to share the woman he was born to love with anyone else, but after his time in the middle east, he had decided to work on getting used to the concept of sharing.
As for Natasha and Clint, they had always been close, and did not mind sharing their soulmate between one another. Steve on the other hand, was worried.
He couldn't stop thinking about his new soulmate, but also about his other one. Bucky...he had thought he had died several yeas ago when he himself had gotten buried in a block of ice. But it turns out he was alive...had been brainwashed by HYDRA...and had stabbed the soulmate the two of them were destined to share - for  Steve knew that Bucky also had those same words running along his skin as well. They had found out late one afternoon when they had gone skinny dipping as kids.
He just didn't know how he was supposed to untangle everything. Things were complicated enough when he woke up 70 years in the future! And now he had to save Bucky - and break the news to him that he had attacked one of his soulmates!
Steve, Tony, Clint, and Natasha all breathed sighs of relief when their soulmate's eyes opened up, but then they remembered the words printed on their skin. They had been wondering how they would end up hearing them, but had never imagined it would be like this.

Billy's POV

"Hey...Hello, Earth to Everyone!" I paused as I finally managed to get everyone's attention, I hadn't really thought about what I was going to say. So I pointed at Natasha.
"I believe I was promised something!" I said instead, trying to ease the tension in the room.
It worked. Natasha laughed and came over to sit down on the floor in front of me, angling her head so that I could reach it.
I could feel several pairs of eyes on me as I slowly reached out and began to run my hands through her red locks. I blushed as she moaned out loud. I could see Tony out of the corner of my eye.
"You know, I wasn't sure how this would work at first, but I think I could get used to this," he said, watching the two of us with a gleam in his eyes. I laughed as Steve elbowed him hard in the side.
"Sorry, am I hurting you?" I asked Natasha, removing my hands quickly as I started to worry.
"No, no, don't stop!" she hurried to assure me, her face almost as red as her hair. I wrapped my hands back in her hair, enjoying the feel.
"Wow, it's so soft! I wish my hair could be this soft! But they didn't really give me much time to brush it..." I trailed off, not wanting to think about such things at the moment. I was finally free. I was focused on Natasha's hair, so I didn't see the dark looks that were being shared around me.
"So, can you guys drop me off somewhere? You don't have to land or anything, just find an empty space to hover over...Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm sure I can figure something out!"
"Sorry, dollface, but we need to take you back to New York with us so that Nick can debrief you and get your statement, he'll definitely want to talk to you - and I think we all have questions we'd like answered!" Steve said as gently as he could.
I nodded slowly, not liking the sound of this, but knowing that I didn't have much say right now.
"Well there goes that idea..." I mumbled.