Blast in The Past: Part 1

Clash was trying to apologize to Winter for the bite.

The phrases "I'm sorry" "You can hit me back" "I just wanted to be funny" and "Please don't tell anyone" were said repeatedly.

"Talk to me!" Clash pleaded.

"Go away!" Winter held his arm, which had a bitemark on it.

The omniverse had a sense of comedy, and decided to make Clash go away.

"What the-" Clash said before being consumed by a mass of white light. When the light faded, Clash was gone.

"NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!" Clash yelled as he was yeeted through space and time.

*CRASH!!!*

Clash woke on a sandy floor. He heard dragon crowds shouting.

"Wha...?" He was in a giant colosseum. He was surrounded by sand and scattered blood puddles and scales. Near him two dragons were clawing at one another.

"And it seems we have...  a new challenger?" What Clash assumed was an announcer boomed to the audience.

"Continue the fight!" Clash heard a femenine voice declare.

Clash turned and his eyes widenned.

A younger Queen Scarlet sat on the throne, looking bored.

"Darkstalker?" Clash asked.

"You called?" Darkstalker's voice echoed in Clash's head.

"What the hell is going on here?" Clash said, not taking an eye of Clash.

"We either went back in time... or we just proved multiverse theory. Either way its not good."  Darkstalker answered. "We'll just have to play her games until we can escape, or until we go back to our universe."

"How do you know we'll ever get back?" Clash asked.

"I dont." Darlstalker sighed. "LOOK OUT!" Darkstalker barked and Clash ducked. Clash felt a blast of ice breath whiz over his head.

"Die!" A scarred icewimg bellowed.

"Boi." Clash flew foward and grabbed him by the throat. He lifted the icewing up by his neck and slammed him on the ground. The Icewing was unconcious in moments.

"BOOOO!!! Kill him!" A bloodthirsty spactator yelled.

Clash growled and wrapped his jaws around the Icewing's head. He bit down and pulled up. Tearing off his head.

The crowd went silent.

Clash chewed the head and spat it to the side.

Silence

Clash got up on two legs and stood up as high as he could while maintaining his balance.