17💚...TRUST & FAITH....💜

JIN GUANGSHAN hovered over SEAN, with knees on each side of his body. He pinned down SEAN'S hands, and tried to get his lips. SEAN gritted his teeth and with Herculean Strength pushed him. He fell back and taking the advantage, SEAN kicked him on chest, got up and ran towards the door.

JG got up real quick and pulled SEAN'S right leg. SEAN fell down and was pulled back. He wrestled JG with all the strength he could muster and pushed him away and ran towards the door again and tried opening it. JG clutched his upper arm and turned him towards himself but SEAN punched him on the face, kneed his groin, and resumed trying to open the door.

"You son of a bitch"

JG turned him back towards him, holding his arm and slapped him hard on face. SEAN fell down on floor. He spat blood. He was panting heavily. His whole body trembled in pain and fear.....He looked up at JG advancing towards him and started to move backwards gliding on his hips, as JG advanced towards him.

"Bo would come and kick your ass for this"

JG fell on the floor clutching his stomach and laughing like a mad man.

"You are still hoping your dead lover to come to your rescue."

"He ain't dead,"

Yelled SEAN. JG moved closer and leaned real close to his face. SEAN breathed sharply.

"He is dead sweetheart. Didn't I kill him right before your eyes??? Huh!!"

JG whispered in his ears.

" He ain't dead, he ain't dead, he ain't dead...... "

SEAN kept repeating while hitting JG's chest.

JG clutched his arms with one hand, and slapped SEAN hard on face again. SEAN coughed blood........ Fresh tears rolled down his face but more than physical pain, JG's words hurt him.

"The sooner you face it, the better. Your pretty lover is dead. Probably in hell right now. And your fate is sealed here with me. You are going to be submissive to me, one way or another.......Understood!!! My dad used to say love is weakness. Lust is strength. I don't need your love. I need your body. And either you are going to offer it to me willingly or I am gonna take it by force. I would love the latter though. Ruining you in bed till you surrender would be my pleasure."

" I would rather die."

SEAN snapped back with tears filled eyes.

" Well, you see, that's not an option....yet. When you need to destroy someone's life........ then it's important to keep them alive. You let someone other than me to touch you first.....I will ruin you for that offense....First I will quench my thirst of your body and when I get tired. I will kill you myself. Don't worry about that. "

Saying so he tore open SEAN'S shirt. SEAN tried to crawl away, kicking JG with foot. But JG caught his foot and pulled him back by it and pinned him down. But SEAN still kept wrestling him not giving up his fight easily, when suddenly JG held his arms tight in his grasp and started choking him, till his face turned purple and he was gasping for air. Then he released him, leaned down & bit his neck hard. Still SEAN didn't accept defeat, he kept struggling wildly and succeeded in pushing JG back again while crawling away from him. JG calmly looked at the half naked figure, struggling to get away and smirked.

"The more you fight, the more it arouses me. My my. Once you become mine. Life with you will be thrilling. But before that breaking you will be my mere pleasure."

Saying so, JG got up proceeded towards the crawling figure.....SEAN crawled faster, but JG pulled him up, pushed him to the wall and trapped him between his arms.

" I am really getting tired of this tom and jerry game, darling. Give away your nectar already. No one's coming to rescue you. Not even your influential father could trace you ever again. I made sure of that. And your marine lover, well by now wild animals might be having a feast with his corpse. "

" Noooooooooo "

SEAN slapped him hard on face. JG pinned his hands tight and bit him hard on his lips, drawing blood. But the fighting spirit in SEAN was still on. He hit JG's face with his head and flung him aside, trying to escape.

But JG had enough of it already, he suddenly inserted a needle on SEAN'S neck and injected him with drug....SEAN collapsed on floor, face down. It made him immovable. He could feel everything, he could speak but he couldn't move his body.

"Plzz, let me go"

He whispered, eyes tearing up.

"Plz leave me. Plz, plz,"

SEAN was begging and pleading him, with tear filled eyes.....

JG turned him up, facing him, forced him down on his back and sat between his legs. He leaned down and inhaled his scent.

"Hmmmmnnn, mesmerizing. No doubt, even cold hearted bo couldn't stop himself from getting attracted to you."

SEAN gritted his teeth and closed his eyes tight. JG took off his trousers forcefully. Tears streamed down SEAN'S cheeks, staining his face, as he shut his eyes tighter against the horrible feeling of defeat and being conquered.....

Being exposed likewise in front of JG and the feeling of helplessness hit him hard, crashing his last bit hope....JG caressed his Body.......his Face, Thighs, Chest.......then he started Licking them, Pinching them red, Biting and Sucking them. His touches were so repulsive, so bitter and painful, that SEAN prayed God to let him die. Let him join his BO, if he was really dead. JG leaned over to kiss him on his lips, but couldn't succeed since SEAN tightly kept his teeth gritted.

" Still trying to fight it out but nobody can stop me from taking you today"

And he started to pull off his boxer. Suddenly the door broke down with a loud thud. SEAN opened his eyes, JG turned back.