18🩸..ZAIJIAN 🩸

There stood WANG BO JUN. The commonly stoic face was red, and filled with darkness and anger.
He was wearing a commando uniform, and fully laced with weapons.

He strode in & kicked JG hard on chest. JG went flying and hit the wall on the other side & spat out blood, holding his chest.....Bo kneeled down and picked up SEAN on his arm and removed the needle. SEAN looked at BO and mustered a brave confident smile, though tears kept rolling his eyes.....

" He said you were dead. But I knew, I knew you would come. I fought hon, I fought as long I could. He touched me. He tried to do bad to me. He beat me. He beat me so much...See....he........"

SEAN closed his eyes tight, breathing heavily and sniffing loudly. He then opened his eyes and extended his left palm, with much difficulty, touched and caressed BO'S face, as if confirming........making sure that his HON is there.....really there....

"I am so happy to see you hon.......(hiccup)"

SEAN hugged BO.

" He said you were dead.(hiccup) But I didn't believe, I knew, I knew (sniff)I knew.......(sniff)......Plz take me away from here. Please Honnnn....... (sniffing) "

SEAN cried his heart out, slowly loosing sense. He was exhausted, drained and spent, both physically and emotionally. He had almost given up hope. Yet kept fighting. But as soon he saw BO, felt his HON, it was like his all prayers got answered. He looked up at BO's face, caressing it, smiled through his tears and finally he gave up on his arms.....

"Sean, sean."

BO whisper yelled......he stared at the beautiful person, who was abused brutally. SEAN had black eyes, purple marks on his cheeks from all the slaps, blood oozing outa his mouth, lips and nose. Scratch marks on his chest, inner thighs, legs. Reddish bruised marks on neck, where he was choked. Bite marks on his lips and neck due to forced kiss. Red marks on his arms, wrists, thighs and waist where he was held forcefully and tightly. Kick mark on his stomach. He was almost successfully ruined physically and emotionally.....