seven

『 Lavender, 03:54 P

Lavender, 03:54 P.M 』

📚

"You're so easy to persuade." Jimin clicked his tongue, annoyed at what I just said to him "I'd even say you're stupid."

Rolling my eyes, I left out a sigh. I knew he was right. Yoongi played dead for more than a week and suddenly shows himself as if it was no big deal.

"He was sincere."

"How would you know?" He asked, roaming through the children's book section. "For all we know, he might even have a girlfriend."

"He don't."

"How do you know?" He insisted, obviously trying to anger me.

"Your friend is literally falling in love, are you really try to ruin that?"

"Can you blame me though? You were almost crying because of him."

"I know." I cringed "But hear me out. This date is the best way for me to make a decision and judge whether he's worthy enough or not."

~ ♡ ~

"This place is amazing!" I exclaimed as a waitress brought us our orders "It looks delicious, let's eat"

Yoongi nodded, sparing no more time to devour his food. I mimicked him, enjoying the taste of hot spicy sauce on my tongue.

"Has anyone ever told you how you looked like a cat?"

Gulping the soup down, he placed the bowl back on the table and stared at me. "Never. What are you saying?"

"You look like a cat!" I smiled, resting my face on the palm of my hands to study him. "A cute one."

The infamous tint of soft pink rose in his cheeks, causing me to smile even wider.

"My mom calls me kitten." He blurted out, remaining as unbothered as ever. "But I prefer dogs."

My face beamed at the mention of dogs. "Me too! I actually have a dog, a cute Shiba. He's name is Jimin."

"Jimin?" He scoffed. "Like your coworker?" I gave him a confused look. "You mentionned it last time. Also, it's written on his badge."

The sound of my laghter filled the air, causing Yoongi to smirk a little. "Yes, like him. He actually find Jimin in the streets but couldn't keep it since he's allergic. It's fine though, I'm glad I could take him with me."

"I do have a dog too ; his name's Holly. Do you have pictures of yours?"

"Of course!" I excitedly searched for some pictures through my phone's gallery "They should definitely meet!"

"Nah!" he groaned "Holly's the lonely type, he hates being bothered by other dogs. Especially females."

"I see, the independant type." We laughed. "But at least I could meet him, right?"

Yoongi paused for a second, seemingly thinking about what I had just said. Maybe was I being pushy? Perhaps too straightforward? I didn't know.

"Yeah, that'd be great."