Chapter 3: Sunbaenim

Lisa Pov.

I wasn't able to continue what am I going to say. When my eyes took notice of the girl behind Jennie. I can't be mistaken.

The unfriendly girl who threw me this morning and constantly being teased to me after my conversation with my boss. I just found out that she's one of the senior officers in our cluster.

And then I remember how I yelled at her, I don't know how am I going to face her tomorrow. Wait, dammit the teasing how am I going to deal with that when she's there?

My jaw clenched, my stupid tongue, why did I even say it like that. This girl will definitely get mad if she heard from someone what I said. That's so embarrassing, I need to do something.

Should I apologize in advance? I think I should.

"Lisa? What's the matter?", A soft voice coming from a girl snapped me out of my thoughts. And saw Jennie's face looking confused. Oh right we're talking about the girl a forgot.

Jennie's eyes narrowed. Curiosity was visible on her face, she saw me looking behind her so she spun and search where I was looking at.

But of course she doesn't know. That the girl eating alone at one of the old restaurant here, and happily munching on her food. Is the same girl I've been talking about.

My eyes returned to her direction, and I couldn't help but smile. Look at her smiling as she eats, I can't believe a small girl like that could have a huge appetite.

"Hey, tell me what did you saw? I can't find anything unusual here.", Jennie said while tugging my arm.

"It's her.", I mumbled. Still not leaving my eyes off her. Aigoo, she looks different with the girl bumped into this morning.

"Her? Who?! Lisa come on~ tell me~", Jennie whined, pouting and childishly wiggling my arm. Your boyfriend really is lucky to have you. You're too cute. I mumbled in my thoughts as I watch my best friend fussing me about what I saw.

"I saw the girl, the one who shoulder throw me. That happens to be one of my sunbaenims at work." I answered with a tight-lipped smile, while I pointed on the girl with my eyes.

Jennie's eyes widened after what I said. And immediately turn around again, searching for the second time. Her mouth fell open and formed an "O" when she finally saw the person I was talking about.

"Hmm..", My best friend hummed. And my curiosity hit me, it's not like I'm introducing my girlfriend to her that I wanted to know what can she say about her. It's just that I'm curious am I the only one thinking she looks like angel, innocent and pure? I don't know her aura scream like that to me. But she's still rude though. Her face is deceiving, if I didn't bump her I would totally think she's a nice person.

"What do you think Nini? Am I wrong when I say she looks like an angel? Come on look at that smile, aigoo~ she seems like those good girls that most halmeoni would love to be their granddaughter.", I said and laugh at my own words.

"She's pretty. And yeah I get it why you said that, she looks pure and innocent, just like an angel. If that's what you want me to say. ", Jennie said that caught me off guard.

"Huh?", My eyes narrowed. Did I want her to? Wait why did she say that?

"Let's go. I know you want to approach her.", Jennie said hastily, as she wrapped her arms on my arm and started walking towards the place where my sunbaenim is.

"Wait. Wait what are you sayin-", It's too late when Jennie already opened the door, and I heard the chimes ringing as we entered the small restaurant. Which brought shivers on spine, God did she heard that I quickly glance to her table to see if she saw me. But I guess she didn't because she's still eating peacefully.