Chapter 13

JENNIE

They say that in great danger you can see your life passing in front of you like a movie.. And mine did.. I saw my young self with my sister playing, I saw my parents with us laughing next to our Christmas tree, I saw Ella when she was born and last thing I saw was Jisoo..

When I heard the door in Jisoo's apartment I thought it was her and I was surprised because it was too early.. When I walked to see if it was her I came face to face with Suho..

"Jisoo? Is that you?" I asked while walking to the front door. That's when I heard his voice..

"Think again."

"Suho?"

"Good. I am glad you remember me," his sarcastic nature. I really didn't like him.

"Of course I do. You are hard to forget." I said without even looking at him. "Jisoo is not here. And how you came inside anyway?"

"You seem to forget that I live here and Jisoo is my girlfriend. If anything you are the one that shouldn't be here."

"Suho from what I remember Jisoo said you are not living here. I think you should go. Suho will be here tonight. Come again later." I saw his smile and it wasn't a good smile. If anything it was a crazy smile. When you see those lunatics in a movie killing young girls.

"But I don't want Jisoo. I came here for you."

"Suho I don't see the reason why. Please leave." he came closer and instantly I felt his hot breath on my face. It smelled alcohol.

"You have no right to tell me what to do at MY house. Did you listen to me? It is my house. And Jisoo is mine."

He was drunk. And he was starting to seem dangerous. I had to think really careful before I say or do anything that would piss him off. As much as I would like to punch him on his pretty face.

"Suho, Jisoo is yours. And I think that you should sit for a second and let me make you a coffee."

That's when he lost it. That's when I saw my past right in front of me. He pushed me on the wall where I lost my balance and hit the ground. He was standing in front of me and I was afraid of the worst. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My head was hurting and when I touched it I saw blood. He pushed me really hard.

"You changed her. You. My Jisoo was never like that. You are a fucking bitch who changed my Jisoo. Fuck you." and I felt him kicking me on my ribs. Not once, not twice. But more than I could remember. And it was hurting. I couldn't understand what he was saying. Why he was thinking that I changed Jisoo. He was crazy.

"Suho, please." I tried to say between breaths. I couldn't talk because the pain was unbearable. I think that he might broke one of my ribs because the pain was so sharp in my lungs when I talked.

"Please? Please? You are going to wish you have never met her."

I was vulnerable. I was all alone. Not able to defend myself. I closed my eyes and let myself on his mercy. I was just praying for someone to hear his screams. I was praying for someone to come and save me from his wrath. I was feeling every kick on my body. After some time I couldn't feel anything anymore. I was just laying down on the floor, without being able to open my eyes. Last thing I remember was his voice next to my ear..

"If you tell anyone about this I am going to kill you and your daughter. And even if you did no one would believe a filthy bitch." and he spit on me. I was nothing to him.

I don't know how long I stayed there. How long I was unconscious on the floor. I heard a soft hand on my face and I couldn't even open my eyes to see who it was. My body was aching. I felt completely broken. Violated. I was afraid that he would rape me. Mark me for life. Because his look was the one of a crazy person's. Thank God he didn't.