chapter 2

hey, real quick note!

sorry if the spacing is weird, my phone uploads it weird:/

ok read on!

•~•~•~•
Anastasia's POV:

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!" I clench my fists together.

"Ana, calm down. Who cares! We only have to work with him for three months and then you can go back to not knowing him."

Layla tries to make me feel better about the situation but at this point all I wanted to do was throw a brick at his good-looking face.

Did I just say good-looking?

I meant dumb.

Munching on my salad, I nod to Layla and picke my pen back up. While I am writing a few notes, Mr. Davis walks in with a warm smile.

"I have great news ladies! Mr. Styles wants to start right away with the project. So instead of coming here tomorrow, Mr. Styles has asked to meet him on the 10th floor at Styles Enterprise."

I open my mouth to protest but Layla just stands up and thanks him.

Glaring at Layla as Mr. Davis leaves the room, I finish my lunch and pack my stuff together.

"Bye Layla." I grumble.

"Bye! See ya tomorrow." She winks and giggles.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The elevator to the 10th floor rings out as the doors slide open. I walk over to the receptionist.

"Hello Miss, may I help you?" She smiles.

"Yes, I'm here to see Mr. Styles. My name is Anastasia Carter, by the way." I try to smile.

I didn't want to be here.

She clicks a few buttons on her computer and looks back up.

"Go ahead on in. He is expecting you Miss. Carter."

I tightly smile and walk over to the big double door. This had to be it. Lightly knocking, I open the door to see Mr. Styles sitting at his desk with his feet up on the table. A big smirk was placed on his face as I roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

"Miss. Cruz will not be joining us today. I have her working with Mr. Tomlinson in the other department." He stands up and walks to the front of his desk.

I gulp. No Layla was supposed to be my life line to make it through this meeting. Nodding towards him I take a few small steps and land next to the chair where clients normally sit.

"Did you sleep well, last night?" He ask.

He was so mean yesterday. What game is playing at?

"Yes, fine. Why do you care?" I scoff.

He chuckles to himself and smirks at me.

"I just thought with all your séx crazed thoughts about me, you wouldn't be getting any sleep." He smiles at me like a cheshire cat.

That jerk.

"Ew why would I even spend one second of my precious time thinking about you?" I sneer.

"Oh baby, don't play games with me. We both know how you feel about me."

"You mean disgust?" I growl.

"Feisty one aren't you?" He smirks, "I mean that's why I return your feelings."

My mouth hangs agape.

"You have one big ego Mr. Styles. You aren't the least bit good-looking."

He lets out a small laugh and takes a step towards me. He is within hugging distance, but not quiet in my bubble. Yet.

"Are you sure, babe?" He licks his lips.

"Yes, and don't call me babe." I say angrily.

"I'll call you what I want." He smirks taking another step. Now, he was in my bubble

"No you won't. And frankly why would I have an interest in someone as rude, and egotistical as you! I mean you think you can jus-"

Cutting me off, he pushes me onto his desk and attaches his lips to mine. Without a second of thinking, I kiss him back immediately.

His hands cup my cheeks as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Moving my hands down to his chest, I let out a small moan. I feel his smirk grow.

He moves his hands down to my áss and then lower towards my thighs. "Jump." He whispers. Picking me up, he places me on his desk and pushes my skirt up.

He places soft kisses down my neck. Sucking harshly on one spot. I pull on his curls to get him closer.

Opening my eyes I realize what I was doing. No! Red alert Ana! Stop, he is working with your company this is wrong.

My hands had ideas of their own as they begin unbuttoning his shirt. He presses his crötch into mine and returns his mouth to my mouth. Growling under his breath, he struggles to push up my skirt. Giving up, he opened my thighs and runs his hands up to my underwear. Moaning quietly and I move my hands to his belt buckle and begin pulling it off of him.

Moaning under his breath, he pulls me closer. His tongue has completely taken over my entire mouth. This felt so good yet so wrong.

Ana, you are better than this just pull away.

Mr. Styles pushes his hands farther to my underwear and gently rubs his fingers over my clït.

Throwing my head back with pleasure I let out a moan, "Oh, Mr. Styles."

Fastening his pace, he re-attaches our lips and gives me a sloppy kiss. Pulling away he growls in my ear, "It's Harry, love."

Lifting me up off the desk and into the wall I nod and re-attach our lips.

He squeezes my áss harshly as I rub my hand along his pants where his thing was. Letting out heavy breaths I unbuttoned his pants and go for his underwear.

Ana no!

Letting go of his underwear, he growls out and tugs on my hair. Bringing my leg up, I knee him in the cròtch.

Pulling away quickly, he grabs his
now sore area and leans over.

"Fück! What was that for?" He sneers.

"We shouldn't have done that," I whisper shakily, under my breath.

"Yes, I know," He growls deeply slamming his fist into the desk, "But you're daddy's now."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

vote&comment please!!!