Random One

Randoms are with more than one Mighty Duck Character...

***Rylan plays hockey for a different all girls' team. Evan is her best friend. Other girls mentioned also play hockey.***

After winning the game, the girls were in the locker room chatting about the game. Rylan spoke with Sam, as the two changed out of their gear. Rylan wasn't going to bother for her shower since she was heading right home anyways. She drove here separately than her mother, because her mother was going to work right after this and Rylan would be heading right home.

Evan, Connie, and the boys waited outside after the game, since Evan and Rylan did that when they attended their game. Rylan stood up, pulling her hockey pants off and then ripping the tape off her hockey socks. Coach came in congratulating them and wandered off after telling them when the next practice.

Rylan's mother walked in the locker room, almost scaring some of the girls. Rylan stood up and walked over to her mother. They stood in the hall, said their goodbyes and before Rylan's mother left, she had to pipe up. "You're all right from that nasty fall?"

Her daughter nodded vigorously, shrugging t off. "Yeah, completely fine. But check out this small mark that puck left when I blocked it with my back." She spoke, pulling up the side of her sweaty shirt. Her mother rubbed her finger over it, causing Rylan to wince slightly, without her mother knowing. "If a friend asks if I can go to their place, can I?"

Her mother nodded. "Sure, I'll be back by eleven tonight." Her mother had sudden change of shifts for work and needed to go in for the evening. Her worked as a ER doctor in a few of the ERs at the hospitals around Minneapolis. The two separated and Rylan walked back into the locker room.

Rylan finished getting undressed from her hockey gear and walked out of the locker room with her bag. Close behind her was Sam, Gennevieve, Chatty, and Joey, who is Gennevieve's friend. Rylan turned the corner, hearing one of the voices from a player on the opposing team.

"So," The girl spoke, walking out from the other locker room with her arms crossed. "Total hotshot here thought she could get away with a breakaway."

"So?" Rylan asked, stopping.

Rylan's teammates stopped and watched if something was going to happen. No one else was in the hall except for them. The girl from the opposing team had three other girls with her, meanwhile Rylan had four.

That girl shrugged. "I'm just saying. You seem like a total hotshot, but every time you did something, it failed. You got nailed more times than anyone else on the ice."

Another one of her teammates spoke up, scoffing. "Besides, your team carried the weight of you. You're such a burden."

"Burden? Ouch, that hurts." Rylan spoke up. Some of her teammates left and walked by, only Sam stood there now. "Why don't I make you hurt?"

"How? Falling?" One scoffed.

Rylan smiled, looking at her nails. She stood in front of the girl who was threatening her in saying she couldn't fight. Rylan stood face to face with that girl. That girl obviously liked her space because she pushed Rylan back against the wall. Hitting the wall, Rylan swallowed hard and dropped her bag. Pushing herself off the wall, she pushed that girl into the wall, holding her there by the collar of her loose hoodie.

The other girls backed away.

Outside, Rylan's teammates ran out and gazed around for someone that Rylan knew. Stopping on Evan, they ran over to her. "Hey, where's Rylan?" Evan asked the girls. The boys, Tara, and Connie turned, looking at them. Charlie, Jesse, Guy and Adam stood there among the boys.