Clowns

Hi!!!!

I am so sorry it has been so long since my last update. I've been so busy these last few months and I knew I just had to take a break from writing to get settled into my new schedule before updating again.

But I'm back!!!

Better than ever!!!

Amber's pov:

"-... and then he looks at me, making direct eye contact, and throws this ginormous piece of pizza at my face!!! You know, fatty, guwy-..."

"Ew ew ew stop!!!" I screech, completely disgusted from Damien's ridiculous story about a food fight that happened at school last year.

Sadly, I missed that day of school because I got sick, so I was only able to hear the stories of others.

But by far, Damien's is probably the funniest.

"Now that I think about it, I think that was the biggest slice of pizza that I have ever seen! Was that even from the schools cafeteria?!" The seriousness in his voice brings me back to a fit of laughter as I imagine what that might have looked like.

After taking a minute to catch my breath, I wondered, "By the way, why did you ever get in trouble for that? It wasn't your fault..."

He shrugs his shoulders, taking a large sip from his McDonald's McFlurry, "I guess people just assume we cause trouble."

"I mean..."

"What is that supposed to mean? I'm an angel."

"Oh really?"

"Yes I am! Name one thing that happened to prove that wrong."

I take an over exaggerated deep breath, "I guess after the breaking into school at night prank, the egging at the teachers house prank, the putting green food dye in all the school food prank, the fake snake under the teachers desk prank, the-...."

Before I could continue, Damien covers my mouth with his hand as he lets out an embarrassed laugh.

"Okay, okay! You're right. Maybe there is a chance that we've done... all of that... B-But still!!!" He whines as he lets go of his hand over my mouth and sits back in his seat crossing his arms like a child.

"Cute..." I mutter under my breath, but instantly my eyes widen as he shoots me a confused look.

Why did I say that out loud!!!

"What did you say?" He asks, as I start to suddenly look around at our surrounds, McDonald's, hoping my blush wasn't too noticeable to expose my current embarrassed situation. 

"Uh... just thought of something off the top of my head, didn't mean to say it out loud."

"What were you thinking about?" He suddenly seems interested, as he places his head into the palm of his hand as he looks up at me with sparkling eyes.

Freakin beautiful eyes.

...

Hey, atleast I didn't say that out loud!!

Go me!!

"Uh... you know..." I quickly scan around the area again, saying the first thing that comes to my head.

"Clown."

".....Clown?"

I'm...

No I actually have no words for that.

It honestly should be expected by now.