Katerina.

I Groan softly as I rub my nose into Damon's chest as I take a minute to breath in his scent

I Groan softly as I rub my nose into Damon's chest as I take a minute to breath in his scent. Damon, if you didn't know had this natural smell to him, he smelled like the woods and had a faint scent of mahogany mixed in, what I imagined an Abercrombie model would smell like. I feel Damon shift slightly before I feel fingers slowly make their way through my hair, I could tell it was Damon because of the brief coldness that touched my scalp from his ring.  My lips turned up into a smile as he started to kiss my head over and over again. "Liz..." I groaned in annoyance and rubbed my face deeper into his chest trying to convey that I didn't want to get up. "Fine you'll miss the show.." I suddenly felt a lightness before my head obnoxiously hit the pillow. My eyes open only to widen and my mouth pops open as I watch Damon shimmy out of his boxers leaving his bare ass on display in full glory before he turns his head to the side and lifts one side of his mouth playfully before he makes his way to his shower. "Damon!" I yell out as I cover my heated face with my hands but before I could say anything else Stefan zooms in holding a plunger high above his head with toilet paper warped around him and the roll stuffed under his arm as its Trailing behind him. His bright pink shower cap on display. "Where's the vampire!" He yells dramatically as he looks around frantically. I start breaking down laughing to the point that I fall off the bed, I hold my stomach as my sides start to hurt. Stefan glares back as he throws the plunger on the ground and stomps his feet, "I was taking a good shit Liz!" He shakes his head and sighs as he puts his hands on his hips, "ever consider becoming a drag queen?"

"Elena welcome to my personal hell." I said sarcastically as I opened the dark wooden door of the Salvatore Boarding House. Elena gave me a confused look as she slid into the house between the crack and the door, "Stefan called and said it was important." I nod my head and felt a shift in the air behind me and rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest as I turned to glare into Damon's beautiful ocean blue eyes. Damon's eyes shift as he gives me the puppy dog eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist and dramatically slamming me into him. As much as I want to return the hug I keep my arms crossed trying to convey that I was not happy. "Why is my fat ass in such a grumpy mood?" Damon questions as he starts slowly swaying me. I lift my eyebrow as if it wasn't obvious, "you know. My wake up call this morning Day." He sticks out his bottom lip and he pretends to think about this morning before giving me his famous smirk showing off his pearly whites as he leans in and places his mouth next to my ear, for a few seconds all he does is breath on it before he tilts it ever so slightly and barley whispers, "did you like the show?" My faces heats up instantly as I clear my throat and put my hand in his face shoving him away, "play times over, sit." I say with a smirk as Damon glares at me as I turn and make my way to the living room, right before we join the others I feel a sudden stinging sensation on my butt and turn around facing Damon's shit ass grin, "Stefan! Get the bat!" "Yes mom!"

"You!" I watch with a smile on my face as Elena walks up to Roses face and points in it. "Omg is my baby about to get in her first fight?" I quickly grab my phone and set to record as I hand it over Damon and run into the kitchen quickly pulling out the popcorn and shoving it into the microwave, "come on. Come on." I say as I'm bouncing on my toes hoping to get a good piece of action. I hear the familiar beeping of the microwave timer go off before I quickly grab the popcorn and run back over to the scene. I frantically rip open the popcorn bag and go to catch the the popcorn quickly, "ow fuck it's hot!" I yell out as I drop the popcorn all over the rug in the process, staring at horror at all the wasted food on the ground, suddenly the room is quiet as I look up at the group in front of me. "Dumb ass." "Ignore her. I do it most days." My mouth pops open as I look over to Elena in betrayal I quickly look over to Stefan for emotional support but he's quietly snickering to himself, "you know what Mattie adores me! Fuck you bitches!" I yell out as I quickly grab my purse and flick the group off as I make my way out of the door.