Order

Axel's POV

Hazel lounges across the couch, her feet on the head rest and her head handing backwards towards the floor.

I tilt my head, watching her with amusement. She shifts for a moment, a whine leaving her lips as she's reminded of her soreness.

"What are you doing, silly?" I ask, coming into the living room. Hazel smiles at me happily as I lean down and lift up the back of her head, trying to kiss her as she hangs upside down.

"My... hurts," she whines.

I smile, quirking a brow at her. "Your what?" I tease her, knowing she won't dare say it unless asked.

"My..."

"You're little doll parts?" I ask her and she blushes. I sit down beside her on the sofa, finding the small space she has left in occupied in her sprawled out position.

"Does everything else feel okay?" I ask her, gently petting between her legs. She tries to close her legs, but I pull one thigh away.

"Are you really tender," I ask her, rubbing over her intimates. I don't mean to tease her, I just want to know if I need to give her more pain medicine.

"I'm okay," she says, flexing and curling her toes.

"Good," I say, letting us sit in silence. She goes back to watching her show, and I lay my head against her thigh.

Her skin is warm and soft, a feeling I welcome. "Where's your dad?" She asks me after a few minutes.

"Uhh.... I think he had to do something," I say, remembering how he was all to anxious to get out of the house after I came out to get breakfast. I have a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with what happened between him and Hazel yesterday.

I know Hazel isn't mad at him, but I think she is upset about what happened.

I sigh, thinking back to her request.

A job?

Out of all things she could have asked for it wasn't the worst, but at the moment, it sure feels like it.

It wasn't like she wanted to get a job though. She just wants to bake... that's not bad. She probably wouldn't get much business. Her cooking is good, but who would order from her? How would she advertise? Get her name out?

"Hazel," I say, patting her leg to get her attention.

She hums, sitting up half way so that I can see her face. I chuckle at her, seeing she doesn't have enough core strength to completely sit up like this.

I cup the back of her neck and shift her so she's laying flat on the sofa, her legs now across my lap. "I've been thinking about your request," I say, running my fingers over my stubble.

"And?" She asks me, sitting up completely, a hopeful smile spreading across her face.

"I don't mind you doing it—"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She says, throwing her arms around me.

She winces at the fast movement and I pull her into my lap, trying to minimize her discomfort. "You didn't even let me finish," I chuckle at her. "I was saying that there are a few rules though," I say.

"Okay," She says grinning, too exited to care.

"Rule number one: all contacts go through me. Meaning you won't have any interactions with clients," I say.

"But I like people," she pouts.

"I like people too, just not around my submissive," I say.

"Okay... so you're going to take orders and stuff?" She asks me.