CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

*Kim Taehyung*

“Here's the information you need” J-Hope hyung said and handed me a folder that contains every information about that Girl.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.

I nodded.

“This is for my sister” I answered.

“Dude, I'm not taking side or anything but...no matter what, hurting a woman will never be ok. I know your little sister was hurt but hurting this woman...wouldn't make any difference at all.” J-Hope hyung said.

I clenched my teeth.

“I don't care, I can't let my little sister hurt alone.” I said firmly.

J-Hope hyung sighed.

“Ok if you say so, just...becareful of getting burnt by playing with fire, I've review her profile V, she's quite a keeper.” Said J-Hope hyung playfully and winked before tapping the folder in my hand and left.

I opened the folder, and started browsing her profile.

Name: Kim Jisoo
Birthdate: January 3, 1995
Address: Gangwon Province
Current Address: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 162 cm /5'3"
Weight: 45kg.

I diverted my look on her picture on the upper right side of the paper, my eyes seems to be stuck the moment my sight landed on her picture.

It was quite small yet, I can see her beautiful eyes clearly. Unconciously I turned the page to look for another picture, and in the last page there are more pictures of her, stolen yet it came out so beautiful. I gotta admit, she really looks beautiful...though her eyes has this glint even if she's smiling.

The biggest picture caught my eyes.

She was sitting in a bench under a tree with yellow and green leaves, the sun rays kissed the skin of her face as she looks up with such sad eyes, wearing her uniform she sat there alone. It looks rather dashing, I wonder what was she thinking? Why could I feel her pain? Is she already in pain? Thinking that she's in pain, my heart contorted in pain.

I shook my head thinking that I could shake off whatever I'm feeling at the moment...whatever it was. I need to think straight on how to make this woman fall, and get everything over with.

*******

After reading her profile, I drove my car to her address. When I arrived I got out of my car and looked around, my eyes stopped in an old building. According to her profile her apartment number is 102 10th floor, in every floor there are 3 apartment rooms, and one of the rooms in the 10th floor.

“Jisoo-ah!” I heard someone called out that made me froze.

I turned to my left and there it is...Kim Jisoo who turned around to look at the guy who called her.

“What?” she asked.

The guy looks rather familiar, he's short with white skin and chinky eyes. He rans towards her

“Are you sure you're alright?” the guy asked her when he's already in front of her.

“Ah! Seriously! I told you I'm ok Yoongi oppa!” she answered frustratedly.

“ok, I'm sorry you know I'm just...” the guy named Yoongi trailed but chose to shut his mouth and shook his head with a smile.

“Nevermind, anyway I'll cook your favorite. Come over and...” he never got the chance to finish his sentence when she cut him off.

“I have a part time job later, maybe some other time” she answered and turned around facing me...

There, our eyes met since we only have a meter distance from each other, I can see her face clearly...I can't understand why...but at that very moment. I couldn't move a muscle, nor divert my gaze. As if my whole world stopped, as if my whole body froze and my feet were nailed on the ground. My breath was robbed the moment our eyes locked on each other. Her eyes may seem emotionless and all but I can see sadness behind it.

“Excuse me mister, you're in the way.” she said.

MOVE YOU IDIOT! I yelled at myself but for some unknown reason I can't move.

“H-Hi” I unconsciously said, like a fvcking idiot!

Get yourself together man! I yelled at my self.

“y-eah....” she said and walked pass me.

I closed my eyes when her scent invaded my nose hmmm... Sweet.

“You know, you look like a freaking pervert” said the guy next to me.

I looked at him, he shook his head and entered the small gate, where Jisoo entered.

Ok...what the fvck just happened to me?

--------------------To be continued...
Vote and comment are much appreciated😉

-Cupid's Descendat