Chapter IV

Flashback 1 month 3rd POV

So when Y/n and T first stepped in the portal, they wee teleported to a beautiful forest.  They never had seen something so...  Green...  Someplace that hasn't been invaded by the British Empire for King and country, The United States for oil... Memes...

Y/n:  Dang this is a beautiful forest

T:  Yes it is...

Y/n then turns to the direction where T is...

Y/n:  But I see something more beautiful...

T:  *Blush*

Y/n:  Like this flower...

Y/n then goes behind T and plucks a flower from a bush and puts it in his tuxedo pocket.  

T:  *Angered*  You do know that flowers in the tuxedo pocket is usually worn for wedding right...

Y/n:  Oh man...  

Y/n then puts the flower down and walks to the car that got teleported as well.  Then suddenly there was shouting and snarling in the distance.  

T:  That's not good...

Y/n:  Yep...

They get in their Impala and drive towards the gunfight.  As they are driving they see pillars of smoke in the distance as they are closing in.  Once they  Village that was being attacked by bone masked creatures.  there was mostly huge wolves that were chasing people with animal characteristics called Faunus.  The Faunus were fleeing their village with their own belongings or their own children.  

T:  Come on!  We have to help!!!

Y/n:  I thought we were supposed to be stealthy!

T:  Just help okay!!!

There was a Faunus family of 5 that were running away from the Grimm that was chasing them and they saw two individuals that were getting out of a weird vehicle that they are used to.

Father:  Go!  Get out of here!  There is too many Grimm!

Mother:  But we can't leave you here!

Father:  Just go!

Children:  Papa no!!!!

Their father pulled out his weapon and tried his best to fend of the Grimm to protect his children.  The dad slashed his sword down on a pack of beowolves, Then he pulled his secondary weapon which was a Handcannon.  But then he was facing a black King Taijitu, a Grimm that was difficult to kill.  The Kaijitu was flicking it's tongue while it was looking at him.  It was just swaying it's head while looking the the father of the children.  While the Black snake was swaying it's head, it's other half, a white King Taijitu was towering over the Dad.