Chapter 6: Jacky.

-Yaomomo's POV-
   A few days have gone by since the Hosu attack. Jacky had passed out after I saved her and she had to go to the hospital. I, of course, wanted to go visit her. I quickly got changed and put my mask away then made my way to the hospital.

   "I'm here to see Jirou Kyouka," I said as I spoke to the lady at the desk. For a waiting room, it was well decorated.
   "What is your relation to her?" She asked. I paused for a moment, but quickly came up with something.
   "She's my girlfriend," I answered.
   "Alright," she said. She then gave me directions to Jacky's room, which I followed and made it there as soon as I could. Once I entered the room and shut the door behind me I noticed Jacky was just looking out the window. She must of guessed I was just a nurse coming in.
   "Jacky?" I said, trying to get her attention. She turned to face me, her eyes lighting up.
   "Cr-" she quickly paused, "what do I call you in public?" She giggled. I guess I had never thought of this.
   "Yaoyorozu Momo is my real name, but you can call me Yaomomo," I said, "and what should I call you?"
   "Jirou works great," she said, "but I really do like the ring Jacky gives off."
   "Nice to know," I said as I sat down on the chair next to her bed, "I told the lady that you were my girlfriend so she could let me come in here. Keep that in mind when we leave today so nothing looks odd."
   "Alright," she said, "thanks for saving me from the Nomu."
   "No problem," I said as I smiled, "so when are we going back to your place?"

   After a few hours, me and Jacky were at her place, laying in bed. We were both tired, or at least I was. I hadn't slept in a while. I was worried about her so I couldn't sleep with my mind running like that. She had her head pressed into my neck as she had her arms wrapped around me and I had mine wrapped around her. It felt nice to be in her arms again, knowing she was safe. After a minute or two, we were both asleep.

   CRACK

   I woke up to a loud crack of thunder which was odd since it wasn't ment to storm tonight. I looked down at Jacky, who was gripping onto me tightly and quietly crying into my chest.
   "Jacky, what's wrong?" I asked as I ran my hand through her rather soft hair gently.
   "T-the storm..." she managed to say between choked sobs, "i-its lo-loud..." I was confused at first but then I remembered how her quirk enhances sound.
   "Hey, Jacky, you're gonna be okay," I said, softly, "I'm here."
   "Can you sing for me?" She asked.
   "What?" I replied, clearly not believing her request.
   "P-please?" She asked. I sighed and ended up caving in. Of course, I'd rather not go in depth about my singing for you readers, but Jacky seemed to like it because it wasn't long before she fell asleep nor was it long before I was asleep aswell.