Two: Riot Mouth

- Tuesday -

I walk into first period the next day, books in hand and head held high. I did what I said I was and didn't attend detention yesterday. I wasn't. How could I when what I was given it for was absolute and complete bullshit.

I sit down at my desk, front and center. Mr. Williams wasn't here yet. But me, I was here extra early just to make sure I wasn't late again. Students start to flood in though soon after me. Stefy being one amongst the many.

"So, did you do it? I mean, did you actually skip?" she instantly starts to ramble as she sits down in her seat behind mine. I laugh as I turn around before answering her.

"Of course," I answer. "If there's one thing for you to learn about me, Stefy, it's that I don't lie. Ever." I learn to not life from my dad and his actions. Which is funny considering he's the biggest lying piece of shit there is.

"I can't believe that," Stefy shakes her head. "I mean seriously. He's gonna have your ass on the school flag pole if you're not carful. He can be a very scary man. Brooding, hot, sexy, a piece of raw meat full of sexual magnetism, but scary."

I actually end up laughing at her words and so does she. But mine and Stefy's laughter gets cuts short as soon as a Mr. someone walks through the door.

"Is something funny, Ms. Parks?" Mr. Williams asks, making the entire class grow silent. I quickly stop laughing, clearing my throat slightly. My eyes meet with his as I turn back around in my seat. And his eyes are as I expected. Raging.

"No, Sir," I respond to him. He arches an eyebrow at me, but I just give him an innocent smile back. You could probably cut the angry tension between us with a knife. Eventually though he breaks his glare away from me before moving over to his desk and sitting in his chair behind it.

"See me after class, Ms. Park," he says without looking up at me. Ooo's escape from different students around the classroom and I roll my eyes. Are we in fourth grade or something? "Open your books from where we left off yesterday," he instructs the class. "Read for the entirety of the period. I don't want to hear a word from any of you." Mr. Williams looks up at me when he says the last part, but I just smirk back.

"Scary, scary, scary," Stefy whispers in my ear from behind and I smirk even more.

---

After a dreadful fifty minutes of me pretending to read the entire period, class is finally over. As soon as the bell rings, everyone packs up their bags as well as I. Quickly, I try and leave with the rest of the students, hoping to slip my way out without Mr. Williams noticing. But unfortunately, that's not the case.

"Ms. Parks," Mr. Williams calls out, earning for me to stop in my tracks. "May I have a word with you?" I slowly turn around, challenging brow already raised.

"And if I say no?" I snap back as I cross my arms over my chest. I watch as Mr. Williams sharp jaw clenches and unclenches, informing me that my words got to him.

"You don't want to find out," is his only response.

Oh, I think I do.

Conscience, not the time!

"Please," Mr. Williams starts as he motions towards my desk that's directly in front of his. "Have a seat." I look at my desk, eyes lingering, and then back at him in his desk chair.

"No."

His jaw clenches again, but this time, his eyes grow dark as well.

"I hate repeating myself, Ms. Parks."

"And I hate being told what to do," I quickly snap back.

Oh, so you bold, bold?

Mr. Williams stares at me with his dark eyes, looking as if he's chewing on the Inside of his cheek just to stop himself from saying something. But I only just glare right back.

Ass on flag pole. I repeat, ass on flag pole.

"You missed detention yesterday, Ms. Parks," he says, words slow. "Now, why would someone do such a stupid thing like that?" I let a laugh as I shrug my shoulders at his words.

"Probably because the reason I was given detention in the first place was absolute bullshit," I bark. Mr. Williams smirks, which confuses me. What the heck is he smirking about?

He rests his elbow on his desk, leaning back in his chair as his eyes stay on mine the entire time.

"That's quite some riot mouth you have on you, love," he says. "Most mouths like yours tend to get little girls in trouble." His choice of words take me slightly by surprise. But I just ignore them just like I ignore the why my core clenched when he said love.

"Well, if that's all you had to say, Sir, then I should really get going now--"

"Two weeks detention," Mr. William interrupts me. My eyes grow wide, expression agape.

"You can't be fucking serious?" I yell and his eyes grow the size of slits at me, surly because of my curse.

"Keep it up, and I'll make it three."

You've done and did it now, bitch.

I shake my head at him, expression and state being on maxed out level of pissed off. Who the hell does he think he is?

Well, I mean he is kind of your teacher you troll.

"Whatever," is my only response to him. I don't bother wasting anymore time with him. So I walk out of Professor Dickheads classroom in a big huff of frustration.

---

"How was school, Elizabeth?" my mom asks as she pours herself another glass of red wine.

"Ass," is my only response to her as I throw the leftover piece of pizza in the microwave.

"Oh, that's good," my mom obliviously says back to me, and I roll my eyes. She's probably already too drunk to even comprehend what I'm saying. And it's no surprise that she didn't notice me coming home late today either.

I did actually go to detention this time, figuring that if I didn't, I would be up to my eyeballs in shit. Mr. Williams wasn't even there today though to watch over the detention. Apparently, he wasn't able to today so they had to bring in a fill-in. Mrs. Sparks, Chem teacher.

There were two other students in there with me as well. Some mohawk haired guy and some punk chick that I didn't bother to get the name of either of them.

"Is Jason home?" I ask my mom, but her only response is a tiny shoulder shrug as she sips her wine. Of course she doesn't fucking know. You can count on her to never pay attention to her own damn offspring.

The microwave beeps, and I take out my pathetic pizza slice that I get to call dinner. And probably the rest of the pizza will be what I get call dinner for the rest of the week.

I decide to take the pizza to my room, not wanting to spend another moment with my mom alone. Being in a room with her for more then ten seconds is suffocating itself.

When I enter my room, I hop on my bed and instantly start to chow down.

Fatass.

Fuck you!

I pull up Family Guy on my laptop as I eat, laughing with food in my mouth at one of the shows stupid and uncalled for jokes. I feel the mattress underneath my ass vibrate as I receive a notification on my phone from next to me. I retrieve my phone, turning it on to see who it's from and what it is. It's an address.

Jason: 103, First Central Avenue. Be there in 15.

I imminently oblige to the message.

---

Short chapter because It's really late and I'm tired

Sleepy time